The first of the LoTR Trilogy Packs

KraGorn

Novice Member
I see on Blackstar that the first packaging of all 3 LoTR DVDs is out at the end of May when RoTK first appears .. anyone opening a book on just how many of these things will appear over the year? :D It's already known there'll be an EE packaging next year with an extra 'deleted scenes' DVD.

Edit: Dammit, typo in the thread title .. I meant to say "LoTR Trilogy packs" :(

Lex

Originally posted by KraGorn
Edit: Dammit, typo in the thread title .. I meant to say "LoTR Trilogy packs" :(

edited :smashin:

KraGorn

Novice Member
Originally posted by zantarous
Its not deleted secnes its bloopers
I think we're talking about different things here .. leastwise, I've seen two separate interviews where Jackson seemed to be talking about them as separate.

The 'deleted scenes' comment was made in conjunction about a packaging due out in 2005 of the trilogy and was as far as I could see a reference to sequences which were shot but never included, eg. possibly such as the 'Arwen at Helms Deep' story thread .. certainly in the interview where this was mentioned the term 'blooper' wasn't used, as it was some time later when Jackson was talking about a HiDef re-editing.

Originally posted by Lex
edited :smashin:
What excellent moderating. :D

Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom