The first of the LoTR Trilogy Packs

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by KraGorn, Mar 8, 2004.

1. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I see on Blackstar that the first packaging of all 3 LoTR DVDs is out at the end of May when RoTK first appears .. anyone opening a book on just how many of these things will appear over the year? :D It's already known there'll be an EE packaging next year with an extra 'deleted scenes' DVD.

Edit: Dammit, typo in the thread title .. I meant to say "LoTR Trilogy packs" :(

2. zantarous

zantarous

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +804
    Its not deleted secnes its bloopers and I hardly feel as though I will be missing anything by not having these. How many times will you sit and watch the bloopers?

3. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    edited :smashin:

4. KraGorn

KraGorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I think we're talking about different things here .. leastwise, I've seen two separate interviews where Jackson seemed to be talking about them as separate.

The 'deleted scenes' comment was made in conjunction about a packaging due out in 2005 of the trilogy and was as far as I could see a reference to sequences which were shot but never included, eg. possibly such as the 'Arwen at Helms Deep' story thread .. certainly in the interview where this was mentioned the term 'blooper' wasn't used, as it was some time later when Jackson was talking about a HiDef re-editing.

What excellent moderating. :D

Thanks.