The Finding a Wii in Lancashire thread

kingolympics

Anyone know of anywhere due to get stock in in Lancashire? The Lancaster Asda store were due 10 in yesterday. After frequent phone calls to them I was told they had no idea. Then one time I called they were just about to sell the last one!

I'm not sure where else to try now Asda looks to be out of them.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Anyone know of anywhere due to get stock in in Lancashire? The Lancaster Asda store were due 10 in yesterday. After frequent phone calls to them I was told they had no idea. Then one time I called they were just about to sell the last one!

I'm not sure where else to try now Asda looks to be out of them.
Where in lancashire are you mate?

T

The-Game

Hey I'm from Blackburn and spoke to the Blackpool branch yesterday they may have had some in today I've been too busy at work to check.

willp2003

what about the super sized tesco in barrow? or asda in barrow/kendal?

addyb

Distinguished Member
Luckily no, I'm in Manchester but work in the hell hole they called Chorley.
LMAO well i live in nearby leyland, im not a fan of chorley myself. My GFs uncle has a pub there and its like the "slaughtered lamb" off american werewolf in london!

Kyrt

Go mine this morning from Chorley Tesco, had 30 delivered late last night. When I got there this moring they had 3.
Smokedog, what time did you get there this morning then? When my brother called at 6am they said they hadn't had the delivery, then at 7:10 I rang and was told they were delivered "during the night" but they still had stock. By the time my brother got there (I live down south), they were all gone :(

smokedog

Smokedog, what time did you get there this morning then? When my brother called at 6am they said they hadn't had the delivery, then at 7:10 I rang and was told they were delivered "during the night" but they still had stock. By the time my brother got there (I live down south), they were all gone :(
I got there at 8:55am and you need to speak to the electrical department. They rest of them haven't got a clue. One I spoke to one of the staff the night before they said they wouldn't be getting any till after Christmas.

Kyrt

I got there at 8:55am and you need to speak to the electrical department. They rest of them haven't got a clue. One I spoke to one of the staff the night before they said they wouldn't be getting any till after Christmas.
Oh my god, my brother got there at 8:15! WTH happened!

booth1976

Preston Toys R Us told people last night that they had a late delivery and they'd be selling them this morning. My Dad got there to find people had been there overnight then 5 minutes before opening one of the staff appeared and said they didn't have any and probably wouldn't be getting any till January. Apparently the people at the front of the queue were VERY angry.

Game Blackburn also said they were getting some in stock. On getting there, same old story. Staff member comes out and apologies, then says that none are being delivered and Nintendo aren't giving any information about how many are left or how many they'll receive.

Woolworths Blackburn say they haven't had any to sell at all yet. Argos Blackburn say they won't be getting any till Jan.