The 'Final Destination 4' (2009)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
The Final Destination (2009) (3D)
The Race of Life Can Be So Deadly

Directed by David R. Ellis
Written by Eric Bress

After a teen's premonition of a deadly race-car crash helps saves the lives of his peers, Death sets out to collect those who evaded their end.

the-final-destination-poster-big.jpg

YouTube - Final Destination 4 - Behind The Scenes

_12293170723326.jpg

_12293170746931.jpg

28 August 2009 (UK)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
The fourth FINAL Destination?

:eek::D
Bri

Its not tagged with a 4 on end, i put that so people know its part off that series, i assume The Final Destination will the the last film.

They make lots off money and then no.5 will be upon us :D

chambeaj

Lets hope its better than the third, which was dire.

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Lets hope its better than the third, which was dire.

Indeed.

Think they've gone downhill since the start but number 3 fell off a cliff:eek:

Garrett

I can’t see the point in these films, death in them like the figure in Family Guy and needs the deaths of said persons, they cheat him but he goes after them. Its not like hes a evil character like Freddie he’s just following a balance of nature.

I can’t see the point in these films, death in them like the figure in Family Guy and needs the deaths of said persons, they cheat him but he goes after them. Its not like hes a evil character like Freddie he’s just following a balance of nature.

That's a good outline, does there have to be a point to them?

I like them all, and I think that the title is very good. I hope it's not the last one.

Garrett

That's a good outline, does there have to be a point to them?

A plot other than a group of inevitable grizzly deaths of peeps that cheated death at the beginning of the film.

A plot other than a group of inevitable grizzly deaths of peeps that cheated death at the beginning of the film.

I like the intricacy of the death sequences, and I like the intricacy of the ways to avoid the sequences. I like the flashback sequence at the beginning of each one, and I like the way that they create an end that makes sense. I like the mapping out of the sequences, and the reasons why a sequence might skip.

That's quite a lot. :)

vinvader

Didn't I read somewhere that this will be in 3D?

Edit: just watched the trailer above and it will be shown in 3D.

Last edited:
Didn't I read somewhere that this will be in 3D?

I think they should make a scene editor for Blu Ray. They gave you choices of events on the DVD.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
I thought the trailer was ok - Here.
Watching it too close can give the game away, but i have enjoyed the franchise, so look forward to this as well :)

Hades

Distinguished Member
HD versions of the trailer

480P

720P

1080P

I like the look of this but getting fed up all this 3D lark. No 3D cinema anywhere near me. So watching in 2D looks rubbish when the 3D bits appear.

Dantex64

Standard Member
I didn't really like the first three but they had some good cast ;)
But I liked the style of the movies; guessing how they would die.
So this could be good THE final destination..Hopefully, they always drag these horror series on too long.

I think they spoke about it in Comic con this year.

Thanks,
/Dante

TW ALBIEE

Im actually dispite the 3rd on going to make an effort to go see this as its the first 3d horror film of the new ilk of 3d and apart from a lot of kids films there have been no other 3d films yet that have tempted me.

BName

Banned
I might go see this this weekend i have seen all the rest so may as well.

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Saw this earlier, really enjoyed it. OK, it does nothing new, it's like the Saw movies, if you like the formula you'll like this one, if not, I don't think it'll do anything to convert you.

The 3D is decent enough, but I wouldn't say it's a must see only in 3D movie.

Much as I love the idea of 3D movies, I'm not sure I can justify £20 for two tickets to go and see them, when you add in the £2.20 3D surcharge at Cineworld :(

BName

Banned
Just got back from seeing this i thought it was ok pretty much the same run of the mill as all the other fd films. The 3d effects were quite good at times it has changed since the last 3d film i saw.

r1chehUK

Saw it today, I like 1 and 2, 3 was alright but this was only just about bearable. Found it completely uncreative and the kills weren't even really any good apart from 1 which I thought was alright, and they were only setup not by small little things like the other films but huge bliding errors of judgement either by the main cast or supporting (The hospital, orderley just happens to forget water is running? and has the weakest floor known to man). Sun roof a bit faulty so you go and pay for a car wash then check to see if its fixed?

Watchable but not a patch on the others. Was literally just kill them as quickly as possible.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Freeview Play viewers get Android TV homescreen update
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Hisense announces US TV and soundbar ranges for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 5th May 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
AVForums Movies Podcast: 4th May 2021