THE FIGHTER (BALE) reg A (DISC ONLY) £5.50 delivered.

the thing wnn

hmmm.... why would you be selling a whole raft of BD's ALL of them without covers? (No disrespect to bazonix for bringing this to our attention by the way!)

Last edited:

Orekul

I buy from this guy but not through eBay, i have done for a while. they are all sent from a mate he has in the us. Can't remember off the top of my head what his reason was but it satisfied me at the ti e and he is legit.

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Agreed. Lee is legit.

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Hes got nothing now lol, if one you guys bought one and would like to pass one on would you's kindly give me a shout :)

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Mensy,

Will give a shout if I watch once and pass on. I am sure Next Three Days won't be a keeper.

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Thanx mate, I'm after both so any would be a bonus :)

philbam

Novice Member
More relisted now, although most are for bidding rather than buy it now.:smashin:
Must have had a dozen or more over the past few months from this seller, every one has arrived the very next day and in superb condition.
For some reason the 'stamp' on the jiffy bag never seems to get overstamped by the post office, therefore I get a 'free' large letter stamp to reuse every time.:confused::thumbsup:

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Will anyone be passing on the fighter and the next three days to me before I buy off the seller, cheers guys don't mind waiting either :)

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Mensy,

You got first dibs for Fighter and Next Three days. Will pass on once I receive and complete viewing.

Mensy

Distinguished Member
Il just wait until your finished with them then pal cheers I'm in no hurry :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom