The Fifth Element 4K UHD

UHD4Life

Established Member
Reaction score
I am so excited for this movie, definitely number one for all time favourite movies for me.

Pre-ordered from WOW-HD for £18 :) Can not wait!

The UHD will be from the Supreme Cinema Series 4K remaster that reviewed very well so the UHD should be a great presentation at least.

Now onto Dracula and Leon :smashin:.

I am almost positive there will be a slip despite the stock photo. Sony are yet to release a uhd without a slip since the first US batch back in feb last year.

I am not buying this again,i am not buying this again :D

VHS
LD
DVD
3 x blu ray

:D

Looks like my history of owning this film.
I'm not buying it again.
Oh, go on then, one more :p

Well , couldn't resist at £17.85 As really want to hear that Atmos mix :smashin:.

to many scenes were soft in this when I watched the Sony 4k unlimited version, to the point its distracting

When did you want the 4K version? Thought its not out yet?

was available via the sony 4k unlimited download service in the US from a few years ago when they made a 4k remaster. the same 4k master was used to make the bluray which also contains the same drops in PQ throughout.

was available via the sony 4k unlimited download service in the US from a few years ago when they made a 4k remaster. the same 4k master was used to make the bluray which also contains the same drops in PQ throughout.

I see, still getting it :)

My 4k version arrived today

Attachments

• IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 243
Assume you ordered that from amazon US or something? A week before the US release date delivered to the UK aint bad going at all

Assume you ordered that from amazon US or something? A week before the US release date delivered to the UK aint bad going at all
From the bay. UK based .asked the dude on Sunday if he had it in stock or if it was a pre-order for the 11th of july..he had it in stock, so I thought why not ? Lol

From the bay. UK based .asked the dude on Sunday if he had it in stock or if it was a pre-order for the 11th of july..he had it in stock, so I thought why not ? Lol
Fair shout. That's from toysandfilms isn't it? That guy always gets stuff in early, charges you a good 30% more for the privilege mind. When it's a cheapo like this i might be tempted if i hadn't already prepaid for my importcds order.

Fair shout. That's from toysandfilms isn't it? That guy always gets stuff in early, charges you a good 30% more for the privilege mind. When it's a cheapo like this i might be tempted if i hadn't already prepaid for my importcds order.
Yeah..depends on my mood and as I'm very impatient. I think just go for it lol..already had 15 quid just floating in my PayPal lol..it's only money, paper lol. Here today gone tomorrow etc etc..and got it early!! Win win imo lol

I remember paying £69.99 for the indiana Jones DVD collection back in the day and didn't bat an eye lol

Pah. Who cares how much it cost, how does it look? I'm still watching the laserdisc of this. Pretty sure it'll be an upgrade for me but curious to hear the opinion of someone who saw this on blu ray.

Pah. Who cares how much it cost, how does it look? I'm still watching the laserdisc of this. Pretty sure it'll be an upgrade for me but curious to hear the opinion of someone who saw this on blu ray.
Will be watching this tomorrow[emoji106]

Who is bay seller? I cant seem to find them

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom