• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Fifth Element (4K Remaster with Dolby Atmos)

MadScientist

Established Member
Just bought this disc - very impressed. Excellent picture and sound quality.

The Atmos sound track puts the height speakers to good use (unlike some recent Amos releases I could mention - e.g American Sniper). Highly recomended.

The_Wierd

Prominent Member
I assume this is the Region A version, which is apparently locked (would like confirmation on that though).

Does anyone have any news of a Region B release for this?

Last edited:

mikemag

Distinguished Member
Locked.

image.jpeg

turtletom100

Established Member
I assume this is the Region A version, which is apparently locked (would like confirmation on that though).

Does anyone have any news of a Region B release for this?

Sorry for dragging this back up, I would also like to know this, I have just sent sony pictures a facebook message and post. Though I doubt they'll answer I don't know where else to turn.

Did you ever have any luck? This really grinds my gears, currently the US have about double the amount of blurays with Dolby Atmos.

The_Wierd

Prominent Member
I think the new transfer will turn up on Region B eventually - if not, UK, then France or Germany will get it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom