The Fantastic Four Reboot! Your Ultimate Cast

Fontanaboy

Ex Member
Reaction score
It was announced a few months ago that Marvel are planning a re-boot of the Fantastic Four movies. The last 2 films were not Superman returns bad but they were not good by any means for me it was Tim Story (Director) that ruined the films we all know superhero films tend to be cheesy but my god.....don't get me started anyways they hired a poor director I think his last 2 films before taking on The Fantastic Four franchise was Taxi and Barbershop which the latter was a decent feel good comedy but Taxi was bad! Anyways back to the matter at hand who YOU guys/gals have as your Ultimate FF cast? Well here is mine

Director-Shane Black
The man whom directed the underrated Kiss Kiss Bang Bang! Brilliant Director and is also set to Direct Marvels Ironman 3, not only that he could help write the script he's already got a great writing background behind him penning the first 2 Lethal Weapons, The Long Kiss Goodnight and wrote the story for Ironman 2.
Confirmed Director-Josh Trank (Chronicle)

Mr Fantastic-Adrien Brody
Has proved on numerous occasions how good of an actor he is, and I believe there are only a handful of people who could pull of been Reed Richards.
Other People?-Michael Fassbender

The Invisible Woman-Anna Torv
Hold on a minute and rethink back to the last 2 films the worst thing for me was the acting of Jessica Alba she was just felt plain and boring, Not only that how are we supposed to believe she is a scientist! Whilst Torv looks smart, can act and is a beautiful woman.
Other People? Charlize Theron or Rachel McAdams

The Human Torch-Taylor Kitsch
I have read numerous article from various websites and blogs claiming he's a walking box office killer due to last years 2 biggest flops John Carter and Battleship! But he has the looks, Charisma and you only have to watch Savages and Friday Night Lights to see how good his acting really is.
Other People?-Channing Tatum or Alex Pettyfer

The Thing-Tom Hardy (Highly Unlikely)
I know this is highly unlikely but he has the voice to pull of an unhappy angry Tough son of a bitch! and as you could see by his role as Bane he has the intensity and facial reactions to pull it off.
Other People-A character that's completely CGI (voice of Bruce Willis)

Dr Doom-Hugo Weaving
Again I think it's unlikely to happen but hefor me is the best 'Villain' in the business just look at his roles in The Matrix and Captain America!
Other People?-James Purefoy, Damien Lewis and Jon Hamm

That's my fantasy cast and director for the reboot of The Fantastic Four franchise! please comment give me your thoughts and tell me your ideal choices.

I was more than happy with Michael Chiklis as The Thing so would stick with him, he's perfect for the role.

Stephen Amell (Arrow) as The Human Torch
Zooey Deschanel as Invisible Woman
Damian Lewis (Homeland) - Mr Fantastic

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom