The Fairy's Gift....

shotokan101

Ex Member
Reaction score
Found this undisturbed just sitting there in the middle of a little woodland clearing whilst out walking last week - I thought myself pretty lucky as it was a lovely sunny day and the sunlight was casting lovely dappled textures on the ground as well as making the clearing itself rather special - and there's another little secret surprise here that I might share in the INV thread - Hopefully you'll like it :censored:

Piccie in next post.....

Jim

Nice pic, not sure it fits the theme though ;) :p

Can’t believe that was left lying there. Going by the title I thought it was a gift from you :devil:

""As If...."  :rolleyes: (Scottish) :devil:

....and it's a Kilt NOT A BLOODY SKIRT !!!!! :mad:

Joking aside, I really like this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is definitely texture on the wood bit. For the stone? I'd say it's more of a pattern than texture :) It's a great find and nice picture and has enough texture to be in theme for me.

Nice find. Bit of dead space at the top, which doesn't really add to the image, so i'd like a tighter crop.

Good image tho

Joking aside, I really like this.

:smashin:

There is definitely texture on the wood bit. For the stone? I'd say it's more of a pattern than texture :) It's a great find and nice picture and has enough texture to be in theme for me.

......I see someone hasn't fully appreciated the meaning(s) of Texture... ;)

...and BTW the paint on the stone actually does give it a slight (additional) "tactile texture" in the sense I think that you mean it.... :)

...and of course it's just not the wood itself that's got an obvious "texture" there....

Nice find. Bit of dead space at the top, which doesn't really add to the image, so i'd like a tighter crop.

Good image tho

<runs off smartish> :D

The composition was quite deliberate to include the "top area" - which of course isn't actually "dead space" - it's absolutely choc-full of Textures.... ;)

OK :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom