The FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beaten by a great strike in a boring match
Tuchel’s touch is waning

Timo Tuchel who? :)

Seriously though, Leicester deserved it.

Pardon the pun, but Chelsea were outfoxed.

Leicester deserved of their defensive performance. Absolutely stopped everything today

Wonder how Chelsea will react now against Leicester in the league, could go either way with their mentality.

BT Sports have the worse pundits and co-commentators. They're all shite.*

*Apart from Crouch, obviously.

Tuchel was too slow to bring on the subs.
It didn’t need 75 minutes to see system wasn’t working.
Leicester weren’t going to score without something special but neither were we.
He needed to ring the changes immediately they scored.

Chelsea need to win their next final in two weeks

Magic of the cup is still there,amazing goal.

Only watched the 2nd half. Chuffed for Leicester as a club. Kasper Schmeichel, what a gk.

Just gonna ignore VAR for today.

Leicester had ONE shot on target
And they won 🙁

Chelsea only had 3 shots on target, it's not like Chelsea battered them, far from it.

Stats can be very misleading.

Only watched the 2nd half. Chuffed for Leicester as a club. Kasper Schmeichel, what a gk.

Just gonna ignore VAR for today.
2 great saves today.
I was sure that Mount goal would go in. Even after the save because it was struck so sweetly.

Would Mendy have saved that strike?
Kepa seems to be on the losing every time LOL!

Would Mendy have saved that strike?
Kepa seems to be on the losing every time LOL!

Can't remember the last time Kepa made a save from a long range effort. I thought Mendy would have played today because Kepa played in the league vs Arsenal. Tuchel has got it wrong in back to back games now. Worrying times, seems like the victories vs City and Madrid got to the players heads.

Though some will not be bothered, but this Leicester victory gives hope to all clubs who aspire to get themselves up to the EPL , that with the infrastructure and a plan in place, you can dream and make those dreams come true.. Leicester are more successful than my club but are not a bigger club, and if they can achieve what they have, why not us.

How much is Schmeichel worth? Surely only a matter of time until he's at one of the bigger name sides. Definitely one of the best in the world.

Though some will not be bothered, but this Leicester victory gives hope to all clubs who aspire to get themselves up to the EPL , that with the infrastructure and a plan in place, you can dream and make those dreams come true.. Leicester are more successful than my club but are not a bigger club, and if they can achieve what they have, why not us.
I think Leicester proved that when they won the PL, no?

Yes it's great. Look to be the example of how to run a major club.

I might move to Leicester :D

Damn got something in my eye here watching the owner lift the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom