The FA Cup

TwoJs

Distinguished Member
Wonder how Chelsea will react now against Leicester in the league, could go either way with their mentality.

realfrankturner

Distinguished Member
BT Sports have the worse pundits and co-commentators. They're all sh*te.*

*Apart from Crouch, obviously.

dr no

Tuchel was too slow to bring on the subs.
It didn’t need 75 minutes to see system wasn’t working.
Leicester weren’t going to score without something special but neither were we.
He needed to ring the changes immediately they scored.

Leo31291

Distinguished Member
Only watched the 2nd half. Chuffed for Leicester as a club. Kasper Schmeichel, what a gk.

Just gonna ignore VAR for today.

dr no

Leicester had ONE shot on target
And they won 🙁

realfrankturner

Distinguished Member
Chelsea only had 3 shots on target, it's not like Chelsea battered them, far from it.

Stats can be very misleading.

dr no

Only watched the 2nd half. Chuffed for Leicester as a club. Kasper Schmeichel, what a gk.

Just gonna ignore VAR for today.
2 great saves today.
I was sure that Mount goal would go in. Even after the save because it was struck so sweetly.

dr no

Would Mendy have saved that strike?
Kepa seems to be on the losing every time LOL!

Leo31291

Distinguished Member
Would Mendy have saved that strike?
Kepa seems to be on the losing every time LOL!

Can't remember the last time Kepa made a save from a long range effort. I thought Mendy would have played today because Kepa played in the league vs Arsenal. Tuchel has got it wrong in back to back games now. Worrying times, seems like the victories vs City and Madrid got to the players heads.

clydebest

Distinguished Member
Though some will not be bothered, but this Leicester victory gives hope to all clubs who aspire to get themselves up to the EPL , that with the infrastructure and a plan in place, you can dream and make those dreams come true.. Leicester are more successful than my club but are not a bigger club, and if they can achieve what they have, why not us.

richp007

Distinguished Member
How much is Schmeichel worth? Surely only a matter of time until he's at one of the bigger name sides. Definitely one of the best in the world.

dr no

Though some will not be bothered, but this Leicester victory gives hope to all clubs who aspire to get themselves up to the EPL , that with the infrastructure and a plan in place, you can dream and make those dreams come true.. Leicester are more successful than my club but are not a bigger club, and if they can achieve what they have, why not us.
I think Leicester proved that when they won the PL, no?

richp007

Distinguished Member

Yes it's great. Look to be the example of how to run a major club.

I might move to Leicester :D

Leo31291

Distinguished Member
Damn got something in my eye here watching the owner lift the cup

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

NAD launches M23 hybrid stereo power amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard for $70 billion