The FA Cup

rustybin

Distinguished Member
Agreed, another potential giant killing tie tonight.

It feels like an age since we last played so hopefully Wycombe don't catch us cold. It wasn't that long ago when we scraped past them in a cup game so they'll be more than up for it again.
I'm hoping Jose has his eyes on Thursday night.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Spurs should have wrapped this up, but the minnows of Wycombe forcing Jose to bring on his big guns to finish the job!!

Can Wycombe do it in a pen shootout!?

Dony

Distinguished Member
Good game, Wycombe did well but class and fitness won it. A few players got good run outs tonight. Thought Bale looked a bit sharper. Winks as well.

richp007

Distinguished Member
That's why I thought Wycombe could pull off a big upset. Spurs should have won the game easily, so I thought it was set up for one of those extra time or even penalty shocks.

Comfortable scoreline in the end.

scrowe

Bloodzeed

Distinguished Member
Worth every penny 200k wages

Attachments

• 20210125_220829.jpg
    20210125_220829.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 8

Andy

Bale just needs a bit of a confidence boost, think he could be a big player for us second half of the season providing he picks up no niggling knocks.

On another note, Ndombele is quite something I am so glad we were patient with him & yes I know it was only Wycombe but you can see there's something very special about him.

Fergal82

Distinguished Member
Bale just needs a bit of a confidence boost, think he could be a big player for us second half of the season providing he picks up no niggling knocks.

On another note, Ndombele is quite something I am so glad we were patient with him & yes I know it was only Wycombe but you can see there's something very special about him.
The fact he was on the bench last night tells you where Jose’s heads at. He’s looking decent and the potential is frightening.

Easy comparison to make but the way he runs with the ball, his acceleration and his box to box nature hes looking like a Dembele replacement we never got.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom