The FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
An unwritten rule of the forums is never take the piss before your team plays, it often comes back and bites you.

I remember the memories of United getting trounced and how we all basked in the humility before Liverpool played Aston Villa 😂😂
Nothing happened at Villa.

First rule of LFC

1.we don't like united
1.Nothing happened at Villa

Great goal from from Andy Coles son.

Disgraceful from some of the Shrewsbury fans today, fair play to the keeper for calling them out and saying they should be banned for life.

Edit - Apologies didn't see that there was a swear word in the link he was quoting, I've put the link behind a spoiler.

Disgraceful from some of the Shrewsbury fans today, fair play to the keeper for calling them out and saying they should be banned for life.

Edit - Apologies didn't see that there was a swear word in the link he was quoting, I've put the link behind a spoiler.

There are some sad people around 😡

Surprised they didn't get a kick in to be honest. Imagine making a chant like that!!

Record Breakers 😁
271712997_10159454048012221_6425479320636327910_n.jpg

Can Stevie G pile on more misery tonight?

Will Big Phil play?

Can Stevie G pile on more misery tonight?

Will Big Phil play?
No to both.

Depending on who big Phil is, one's in France and the other isn't even on United's bench

McFred 1-0 😮

Always said McFred were a great combination ⚽

There's a few Utd fans in here you'll have to educate on that. The word "McFred" is normally followed by a number of expletives :D

Was a beautiful ball in for the goal.

Villa with a couple of excellent opportunities running through the middle.
They don't seem to be very interested in using their right flank.

It's all Villa. Though United are winning they are getting the run around

At last, McFred give us something beautiful.

Leaping like a salmon for the goal. The cross from heaven.

Called in a favour from a mate (in higher power).

IMG_20211203_070428.jpg

Agent Ings 😮

VAR is ruining this sport. It really is

Definitely clear and obvious when it takes that long 😂😂😂

What was the point in checking the offsides etc if they were going to disallow it anyway. Clowns

Pathetic jobsworth mentality to the beautiful game! The ref is not keeping on top of this.

It's an absolute joke, I know everybody can go back to different games, but it really does seem like one rule for one just depends who they support on the night. It's a farce

Cavani was tracking the guy that nodded the ball across but was wiped out by a player whose sole intention was to wipe him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom