The FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea win for me. But only by one goal.

Gonna enjoy this today, as neither Manchester club in sight! I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that :laugh:

Hope you Chelsea and Arsenal fans enjoy it anyway, despite the odd circumstances.

I like what Arteta has done already. Knows how to organise a team -- must have been admiring Liverpool from afar. ;)

Come on Chelsea!

Hmm as far as I can work out BBC One gives commentary and fake crowd, the red button gives commentary only, but there is no option to turn off the commentators...

Pulisic 1-0.

Pulisic-Werner-Ziyech is gonna be so good to watch next season.

Pulisic-Werner-Ziyech-Havertz is going to be even better ;)

That's actually a scary prospect and up there with any team if all settle in and show there quality quickly, of course.

That attacking presence may well put Chelsea up with us and City.

Most definitely if Frank remembers he has a defence to sort as well!

That attacking presence may well put Chelsea up with us and City.

Most definitely if Frank remembers he has a defence to sort as well!

Have to add Utd too if they get Sancho.

Have to add Utd too if they get Sancho.

Nah, I'm not going that far :laugh:

Plus Sancho to Utd is just a rumour. He keeps getting spotted wearing a Liverpool shirt.

I've never really taken much notice of Pulisic before, but he's a pretty good player.

Nice strike from Pepe. Unlucky with the offside.

No need for Azpi to bring him down.
Free penalty

Surprised it wasn't red, he was through, allbeit at a slight angle.

Good job there was cover otherwise coulda been a red too.

Aubameyang big loss is he does leave.

'Aubameyang dived'
Arsenal 1-1 Chelsea
Chris Sutton
Premier League winner on BBC Radio 5 Live
I have to say Arsenal are very, very fortunate about the penalty award. I thought Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang dived. Did Aubameyang have to go down? There was not enough contact for him to fall like that.

He was still through tho with a free shot, no?

It's deemed though the other defender "could" still get involved in the passage of play, so the red is ruled out.

It's a bullshit rule if a penalty is awarded. No need to ruin the game with a red too.

Bad news this injury for Chelsea.

Arteta wanted Dave Red Carded for the pen .. now he's consoling him as he's gone off injured.

It's deemed though the other defender "could" still get involved in the passage of play, so the red is ruled out.

It's a bullsh*t rule if a penalty is awarded. No need to ruin the game with a red too.

Bad news this injury for Chelsea.

Also I thought if first contact is outside area, which it was, then thats where foul is given?

I have to say I kinda agree with Chris Sutton too, went down very very easily, tho don't blame him really as defenders hand was on him, but wasn't pulling at all, really.

Always gonna be given though

Also I thought if first contact is outside area, which it was, then thats where foul is given? I have to say I kinda agree with Chris Sutton too, went down very very easily, tho don't blame him really as defenders hand was on him, but wasn't pulling at all, really.

Always gonna be given though

Initial contact not the the same as the actual foul. Which was in the box.

If it was a foul.

Aubameyang was "clever" I think.

Initial contact not the the same as the actual foul. Which was in the box.

To me it was all the same both outside the box and inside really from what I saw. Nothing much more happened once inside the box. He basically had his hand on his shoulder and that didn't change. Only difference being when Aubameyang decided to fall to the ground.

Last edited:
Really good first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom