The FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also won't lie to you, I wanted one of them suits :D

On the right person I’m sure they would have looked cool....

Footy is back , Footy is back hello etc.. i am just glad to have it back .. everything else is starting to go back to normal, so it's Footy time as well.

we will all be Armchair supporters for a very long time down the line ...

Didn't they field their under 21/23 team though? There's a bit of a difference between fielding a completely different team versus fielding a weakened team like we usually see.
Having said that though the complaint reeks of sour grapes more than anything. I don't think it matters who Liverpool fielded, the outcome would have been the same. And why does all this bureaucracy always take so long, taking nearly 4 months just to dismiss it is silly.

Didn't they field their under 21/23 team though? There's a bit of a difference between fielding a completely different team versus fielding a weakened team like we usually see.
Having said that though the complaint reeks of sour grapes more than anything. I don't think it matters who Liverpool fielded, the outcome would have been the same. And why does all this bureaucracy always take so long, taking nearly 4 months just to dismiss it is silly.

i get both sides of the argument.....it does sound like sour grapes but also klopp's fa cup selection history in the 4/5 yrs he been in charge and their frequent earlier than expected exits exerts his total disregard for the cup and its values.

This tournament is still going ahead, for those who are still interested, Quarter finals today and tomorrow

Norwich City v Manchester United (now)
Sheffield United v Arsenal
Leicester City v Chelsea
Newcastle United v Manchester City

Looks like Lingard took lockdown seriously at least. His barnet is out of control. Much like when he has the ball at his feet

I wonder what Solskjaer is using that tablet for?

“Hey Siri, why did I leave Pogba, Rashford and Martial out of my starting line up?”

Bloody hell, you’re right about that barnet.

Andros Townsend has got the ‘best’ lockdown barnet

This just highlights that Lingard, Mata and Dalot really don't have much of a future at United. The drop in quality when Rashford et all don't play is astonishing

Awful half of football. Not sure the stadium would have been any louder with a few tens of thousands of fans in there.

Lovely finish. Great to have half decent reserve players for a change.

Christ another half hour on the cards.. decent strike though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom