The Expanse (Amazon) Final Season 6 (December 2021)

As good as The Expanse is, I honestly don't think anything will ever match the story arc of Babylon 5. It was the first and best. 5/5.

Oh yeah, strange what your brain does... I've been reading it as September lol... Wishful thinking probably

Sounds good Season Four ?
I have up to Season Three and seen them twice over Binged it !
Good SIFI always has a home , Seen it on Netflix must have the next installment.
A very well done show I give it 5 out of 5 star rating.
I could not stop watching until each disc had finished late nights.
Liked what I saw on netflix Bought the Discs.

I only just discovered this show after stumbling across the S4 teaser on youtube. I think I never gave it a second thought before because it was on Syfy and just assumed everything they did was as dodgy as Sharknado...

Binged on the first 6 episodes of S1 yesterday, could be another late one for me tonight!

Yeah, it's pretty epic. I just finished season 3 and haven't found anything worthwhile to replace it in my viewing yet.

I only just discovered this show after stumbling across the S4 teaser on youtube. I think I never gave it a second thought before because it was on Syfy and just assumed everything they did was as dodgy as Sharknado...

Binged on the first 6 episodes of S1 yesterday, could be another late one for me tonight!

I'm not into Sci-Fi shows and never have been. But my best mate went on about this and BSG all the time, so I watched them both just to shut him up! :D

Then I realised I actually really enjoyed both! :thumbsup:

I've not yet finished watching season 3. I've just got to the story jump which confused me no end. I thought I'd missed an episode, but I guess it's the jump between book 2 and book 3.

Well now I'm all caught up, and I keep thinking of the word "Beltalowda" for no apparent reason!

To anyone that's read the books - does the S3 ending tie in with the books or was this something Syfy came up with thinking no more episodes get made?

expanseseason4.jpg

Can't wait to see the New Terra story line on screen :)

Is this going to be showing weekly or drop all at once?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom