Quantcast

The Expanse (Amazon) S4 - December 13

pressure

Goddamn but s4 looks and sounds fantastic.

huge, huge fan of the books and for me the tv series absolutely nails it. The plot adaptations and compressions make sense too.

Brilliant show.

Mark One

This has been on my must watch list for ages, finally got round to it. So far have watched the first six episodes of season one and I'm impressed. Excellent storyline and first rate production values.

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
This has been on my must watch list for ages, finally got round to it. So far have watched the first six episodes of season one and I'm impressed. Excellent storyline and first rate production values.
You're in for a treat then, as it only gets better :thumbsup:

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
It's a great show, I'm up to season 2, ep 6 where
Miller & the girl that morphed into Eros slam into Venus
:eek::thumbsup:

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Started Season 4 last night and watched the first 2 episodes.
Great start to the Season and looking forward to binging it this week.

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Halfway through series 3 at the moment, I watched 3 in a row last night and stayed up far too late for a school night, but it was so good I just couldn't turn off!

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Season 3 complete - a couple of dull episodes midway through (wonder if there was a mid season break when 1st aired as the story jumped 3 months?)

Finally up to date anyway, so can legally post in this thread :D

Indiana Jones

Season 3 complete - a couple of dull episodes midway through (wonder if there was a mid season break when 1st aired as the story jumped 3 months?)

Finally up to date anyway, so can legally post in this thread :D
No mid season break but half way through Season 3 they began adapting Book 3 hence the time jump.

Was actually surprised they managed to fit all of the third book into the last half of Season 3 considering prior to that each book had spanned a season and a half.

Last edited:

Clem_Dye

I'm all set of the fifth season/series? Anyone know if that's likely? I've heard nothing so far, ye the closing episode of s4 ep10 left things wide open for more.

Clem

Indiana Jones

I'm all set of the fifth season/series? Anyone know if that's likely? I've heard nothing so far, ye the closing episode of s4 ep10 left things wide open for more.

Clem
Season 5 was already confirmed before Season 4 was released.