Quantcast

The Expanse (Amazon) S4 - December 13

Bazzamarti

Novice Member
I can’t seem to find the UHD option for season 4 on Prime UK. Is it just me or is it just not available? The other seasons clearly have UHD options.

mtenga

Distinguished Member
I can’t seem to find the UHD option for season 4 on Prime UK. Is it just me or is it just not available? The other seasons clearly have UHD options.
Just you mate :D

Bazzamarti

Novice Member
Lovely. Thanks :) It just wasn't there when I scrolled through the options / searched on my TV. Good to know it's available!

raymondo77

Distinguished Member
It took a while longer for the UHD version to be listed. I sneaked the first five minutes in, it’s looking good! 😃

raz77

Does have atmos or 5.1, will start this tonight

encaser

2 ep's in and looking good with mystery set up nicely; as to who/what got and did spanking, is around on the Indiana Jones architecture and political dealings afoot.
Glad to see Thomas Jane, too.:cool:
Looks sweet and audio popping around the room.

JMB 1962

The strange thing is that whilst my lg oled’s built in Prime app sees the uhd version, the one on my Apple TV 4K doesn’t. Even after a restart of the ATV.

Any ideas anyone?

raymondo77

Distinguished Member

ElliotReid

I know Amazon are bad for this but I can’t find series 4 in 4K. I can fine 1-3 ok but not 4. Damn frustrating.

In the end I had to find the 4K version on my iPad and play it till after the title sectionthen it showed up in my TV app continue watching section.

Last edited:

Clem_Dye

@ElliotReid: The Amazon app. is lousy at searching for 4K stuff. I couldn't find it either. In the end, i jumped onto my Amazon account via web browser, and added it that way.

Clem

JMB 1962

Searching for UHD rather than 4K yields better results in experience.

P.S. Now able to find on the Apple TV 4K app.

Indiana Jones

Made my feelings known in the Season 4 review thread but damn I love this show, just wish it had been weekly so I could have savoured it over 10 weeks instead of devouring it all over two evenings, my fault I know but it’s hard to exercise restraint when it’s one of your favourite series and it automatically starts the next episodes only seconds later lol

VisionMan

I've just finished watching eps 8 & 9 and my god its science heavy. Certainly not ones to watch if you've had a few beers unless you don't mind rewinding a few times.

Anyway, after rewinding a few times, both episodes are very rewarding. I'm going to save the last episode until tomorrow.

Last edited:

mtenga

Distinguished Member
I’ve just finished and found this series more accessible and feet on the ground. Whilst the proto molecule was still involved it did not dominate. Really good show.

raymondo77

Distinguished Member
Interesting interview from Adam Savage, with Stephen Strait and Dominique Tipper (contains no spoilers for season four).

Indiana Jones

Just wait for Season 5, damn that is going to be epic.

p9ul

Distinguished Member
I watched the whole of S4 this weekend and loved it.

Season 5 has been set up nicely - pity its going to be such a long wait.

Indiana Jones

I watched the whole of S4 this weekend and loved it.

Season 5 has been set up nicely - pity its going to be such a long wait.
Will be along 12 months indeed.

ultravio1et

It was excellent watching season 4 even though I wasn’t as invested in the main story as much as I was in the previous ones