The Exorcist - £7.99 at play.com

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
Luvley Jubbly

marcstang

Ordered

God damn i have spent so much over the last week with all these amazon deals

Tell me about it. I ordered Exorcist and Firefly this week. Seven, Watchmen DC US Edition, and Terminator 2 last week. Nevermind HP 1-6, Toy Story 3, etc. this run up to Xmas has been a killer. At least I only have Inception left on my list unless some more good deals are up next Monday.

Maybe one day I'll actually get round to watching some of them.

phorenzik

Same here, waited ages for Royal Mail to bring it. Came yesterday, watched last night.

Read some negative reviews about the picture quality, but I thought the transfer was pretty darn good tbh :)

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
back up to £11.99!

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Same here, waited ages for Royal Mail to bring it. Came yesterday, watched last night.

Read some negative reviews about the picture quality, but I thought the transfer was pretty darn good tbh :)

Transfer was above average IMO but Warner needs to learn a lot about compression.

google

Distinguished Member
My copy was apparently posted on the 30th of November from Amazon.co.uk, December the 10th and its still not turned up...?

Same here, still not arrived yet. I guess it must be the snow. I've just moved 6 inches from my back passage.

Scott

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom