The Exorcist - £7.99 at play.com

Luvley Jubbly

Ordered

God damn i have spent so much over the last week with all these amazon deals

Tell me about it. I ordered Exorcist and Firefly this week. Seven, Watchmen DC US Edition, and Terminator 2 last week. Nevermind HP 1-6, Toy Story 3, etc. this run up to Xmas has been a killer. At least I only have Inception left on my list unless some more good deals are up next Monday.

Maybe one day I'll actually get round to watching some of them.

My copy was apparently posted on the 30th of November from Amazon.co.uk, December the 10th and its still not turned up...?

My copy was apparently posted on the 30th of November from Amazon.co.uk, December the 10th and its still not turned up...?

Mine took a while too, ordered 29th Nov, arrived yesterday.

Worth the wait though - couldn't resist having a preview last night:thumbsup:

Same here, waited ages for Royal Mail to bring it. Came yesterday, watched last night.

Read some negative reviews about the picture quality, but I thought the transfer was pretty darn good tbh :)

back up to £11.99!

Same here, waited ages for Royal Mail to bring it. Came yesterday, watched last night.

Read some negative reviews about the picture quality, but I thought the transfer was pretty darn good tbh :)

Transfer was above average IMO but Warner needs to learn a lot about compression.

Same here, still not arrived yet. I guess it must be the snow. I've just moved 6 inches from my back passage.

Scott

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom