The Entity

This film was recently released on DVD for 7.99 at Play.

For those who havent seen it, its a decent horror film based on a true story. Picture quality is good and the sound is DD 4.1 which sounds very good.

You also get to see a bit of flesh:p

kevb

Novice Member
I could never take the bit where the Entity feels up her boobs seriously.:eek: :D Apart from that it was quite a good film.

buns

Banned
I bought your laserdiscs and am now processing the laserdisc signal to a picture better than my dvd player could manage! Sounds like we both have achieved the same goal really!

you know, its hard to believe i bought those discs from you when your post count was 1!!!!!!!:D

ad

Yes Buns, I was a bit of a bafflewit back then wasnt I:rolleyes: Still am I suppose.

Glad your getting good results, I would be interested to know which films you have enjoyed the most. A few of those films I had never heard of and bought because they were cheap. Some were dire but others were a pleasant surprise.

buns

Banned
I have watched very few so far to be honest, summer isnt the best time! I actually bought General skanky's collection as well.....so its hard to know which came from you and which from him!

I can tend to buy cheapies too.....i'll have a flick through, find all the cheap ones and assume they all were yours! :D

suddenly you give me the urge to post more cos you are catching me wayyyy to fast!

ad

buns

Banned
i think more visits to the general forum might be useful! I dont think anyone will ever match the abilities orour god squirrel! :D

slayerad2000

Standard Member
i remember watching the film when it was first released on video and it frightened the life out of me.
i then read the book that the film was based on and found out that carla moran was actually a multiple personality case and inflicted the injuries on herself
so take the movie with a lorry load of salt :devil:

buns

Banned
Thats the case with alot of true life stories though...... i tend to accept that, if you want the true story, read a book!

ad

I agree with Buns

I mentioned that it was BASED on a true story because I think that makes it slightly more interesting. I dont believe for one minute that this woman was getting a good seeing to from a ghost;)

buns

Banned
was green mile based on a true story? There was one film i cant remember the name of, which was supposed to be based on a true story....... yet was horribly unbelievable...... thats going to annoy me now trying to remember it!

ad

buns

Banned
Didnt know that about U571....... A Beautiful Mind is another, though i believe that the story is fairly accurate even if the maths isnt!

Ad

buns

Banned
i know that the film i was think of was!!!! The Patriot.......Good hearted Mel gibson as the merciful goody! What nonsense! :p

or there are a host of ira based films which show scant regard for the truth..... but lets not go there!

ad