The Entity

mcmullanbrush

Ex Member
Reaction score
This film was recently released on DVD for 7.99 at Play.

For those who havent seen it, its a decent horror film based on a true story. Picture quality is good and the sound is DD 4.1 which sounds very good.

You also get to see a bit of flesh:p

Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
You also get to see a bit of flesh:p

It's cheaper just to lift a paving stone up in the garden :)

why do i have a feeling i bought the laserdisc of this from you!?

ad

Originally posted by buns
why do i have a feeling i bought the laserdisc of this from you!?

ad

You did:D

I have managed to replace most on DVD but I am still without Litttle Big Man and Millers Crossing:(

I could never take the bit where the Entity feels up her boobs seriously.:eek: :D Apart from that it was quite a good film.

I bought your laserdiscs and am now processing the laserdisc signal to a picture better than my dvd player could manage! Sounds like we both have achieved the same goal really!

you know, its hard to believe i bought those discs from you when your post count was 1!!!!!!!:D

ad

Yes Buns, I was a bit of a bafflewit back then wasnt I:rolleyes: Still am I suppose.

Glad your getting good results, I would be interested to know which films you have enjoyed the most. A few of those films I had never heard of and bought because they were cheap. Some were dire but others were a pleasant surprise.

I have watched very few so far to be honest, summer isnt the best time! I actually bought General skanky's collection as well.....so its hard to know which came from you and which from him!

I can tend to buy cheapies too.....i'll have a flick through, find all the cheap ones and assume they all were yours! :D

suddenly you give me the urge to post more cos you are catching me wayyyy to fast!

ad

suddenly you give me the urge to post more cos you are catching me wayyyy to fast!

ad

If you need any advice on upping your post count, dont hesitate to ask......Squirrel God.;)

i think more visits to the general forum might be useful! I dont think anyone will ever match the abilities orour god squirrel! :D

i remember watching the film when it was first released on video and it frightened the life out of me.
i then read the book that the film was based on and found out that carla moran was actually a multiple personality case and inflicted the injuries on herself
so take the movie with a lorry load of salt :devil:

Thats the case with alot of true life stories though...... i tend to accept that, if you want the true story, read a book!

ad

I agree with Buns

I mentioned that it was BASED on a true story because I think that makes it slightly more interesting. I dont believe for one minute that this woman was getting a good seeing to from a ghost;)

was green mile based on a true story? There was one film i cant remember the name of, which was supposed to be based on a true story....... yet was horribly unbelievable...... thats going to annoy me now trying to remember it!

ad

There was one film i cant remember the name of, which was supposed to be based on a true story....... yet was horribly unbelievable

Braveheart and U-571 spring to mind.

Didnt know that about U571....... A Beautiful Mind is another, though i believe that the story is fairly accurate even if the maths isnt!

Ad

i know that the film i was think of was!!!! The Patriot.......Good hearted Mel gibson as the merciful goody! What nonsense! :p

or there are a host of ira based films which show scant regard for the truth..... but lets not go there!

ad

The latest video from AVForums

LG G4 OLED Best Picture Settings Out Of The Box - Filmmaker Mode!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom