The Entity (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 30/12/2016

Includes DVD

the-entity-jpg.795581

SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES:
  • Gorgeous 1080p presentation of the film on Blu-ray
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Trailer

Attachments

• The Entity.jpg
    The Entity.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 603
  • The Entity (inside).jpg
    The Entity (inside).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 112
  • The Entity (back).jpg
    The Entity (back).jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Are these release dates actually set? Surely they can't be releasing all these on 26th Dec??? For some reason they're seem to be a load of titles being released then, a bank holiday from a host of different labels.

Decent film.. may get it as I never got the US BD but could be one I wait for an amaray for, especially if that date is real as it would be down the list.

Might have to go for this.

One of the few genuinely scary films out there. Something about never really seeing what it is that makes it so unnerving.

I enjoy the film, but will wait for the amaray as im not liking that steel art..

It is a good film and creepy story. Slightly spoiled though by the OTT Hollywood ending which doesn't sit well with "true story" claim.

It is a good film and creepy story. Slightly spoiled though by the OTT Hollywood ending which doesn't sit well with "true story" claim.

Hum I admit not watched this since the 80's but still I don't remember it having a OTT ending.

Hum I admit not watched this since the 80's but still I don't remember it having a OTT ending.
The bit in the science lab where they try to catch the entity. All gets a bit Ghostbusters.

I have this, Enemy Mine and Human Centipede I-III (don't judge me!!!) but I have not yet had chance to watch any of them. I thought the artwork for The Entity looked a bit blurry and poor though and overall it's not a particularly great-looking steelbook IMO. However, I've never seen the movie (as far as I can remember...) so given a choice between a boring amaray case and this the choice was easy.

Turned up at the weekend not the best Eureka steel but a great movie am glad to finally have it in my collection haven't viewed as yet but i do believe this is the same transfer as anchor bay by with Eureka's new encode.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom