The England Goal was a Goal Rant!!!

Pincho Paxton

Ex Member
Reaction score
Just want to vent my frustration over the England goal that never was. It might make me feel better!!! :mad:

It helped a bit... :)

Gutted! :laugh:

I for one am glad...

...and I'm willing to take the flames.

Enjoy the ride home boys!

Just want to vent my frustration over the England goal that never was. It might make me feel better!!! :mad:

It helped a bit... :)

Yeh let's all right a letter to FIFA complaining about the decision.

Never mind the absolute pile of **** performance the players put in.

So typical.

Should have been a goal but it's not like it would have done us much good.

I think you should be more frustrated with the England team.

Should have been a goal but it's not like it would have done us much good.

Not sure that the psychology of 2 2 would have created a different team, and lowered Germany's performance. We will never know.

2ue64pf.jpg

Not sure that the psychology of 2 2 would have created a different team, and lowered Germany's performance. We will never know.
Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. England had no defense and Germany exploited this from the off. They did it before the disallowed goal and they continued to do it afterwards.

To be fair Germanys third and fourth were counter attacks, and England may have not committed so many forward if they had something to lose. The point is, we'll never know, and it's an embarrassment to the sport.

I think it would have, right before the half. Not to mention the way they came out in the 2nd half was desperate.

To be fair Germanys third and fourth were counter attacks, and England may have not committed so many forward if they had something to lose. The point is, we'll never know, and it's an embarrassment to the sport.
That was the point, England weren't 'committed to attack' they were just woeful!

Even if you use that excuse, an international side should not be caught on the counter from inside their opponents penalty area! Jesus...........

Even if you use that excuse, an international side should not be caught on the counter from inside their opponents penalty area! Jesus...........
An international side should not concede from the opponent's goal kick without ever making contact with the ball (well, until James went for it). Psychological wounds aside, this was a new low for England.

If the goal had been allowed England were so poor even if they had somehow got through they would have gone out at the next round anyway.

I'm glad it didn't go in...Lampard has been so crap for England for so many games now that he did not deserve to have a World Cup goal on his CV this year.

why does this always happen to England so sad ;/

"Get over it, you would've been hammered anyway" :laugh:
Barry, Upson & Milner shouldn't have been there and Capello looked like he knew nothing about the team he brought.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom