The Ebuyer site is gonna crash!

Swanny32

I have been camped on the website for about an hour now, it's not going to hold on much longer, the guy that runs the site Will is going to announce an hour before he puts them on, bad idea, site traffic will go through the roof ad will bring the site down, then he has a headache and no one gets a wii!

Phil_Boggild

Novice Member
Haha, yep, and I'm one of them. There are going to be some very ****** off people by the end of the day, and about 50 very happy ones.

OneEyedStuart

Distinguished Member
I like the statement Will put up earlier over on eBuyer saying anyone ordering more than one console would have their order cancelled.

:thumbsup:

KH

Ratinho

Yep, not just anyone ordering 2 today, but anyone who has bought one from them already by the sound of what he said.

Miyazaki

Novice Member
Whats the link to the bundle though? Can't seem to find it on the ebuyer page?

Will the actual bundle need to be searched for, or are they updating a bundle that is displayed as out of stock now?

OneEyedStuart

Distinguished Member
I'm presuming they are going to come up on this page as Will says this is the bundle that will go 'live'

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/123266

Please don't quote me on that though and please don't stamp feet if it's incorrect.

I'm monitoring the page but not buying one as we managed to get one from Amazon the other day, but **** this is far more exciting than my work currently is lmao.

KH

T

tim_kay

Dreaming could go on for days. For ebuyer to sift thru all the orders that get placed and allocate the first come first served could take ages. NO DOUBt the same thing will happen with Amazon's 360's last year when orders coming later actually get satisfied, and ebuyer will get a lot of stress via phone email.

Its a risk taking on the strategy they've taken.

Mevlock

Dreaming could go on for days. For ebuyer to sift thru all the orders that get placed and allocate the first come first served could take ages. NO DOUBt the same thing will happen with Amazon's 360's last year when orders coming later actually get satisfied, and ebuyer will get a lot of stress via phone email.

Its a risk taking on the strategy they've taken.
According to Will on their foum people will know pretty quickly via email if they've got one or not.

BOFH_UK

I've been looking at the Ebuyer site all day wondering whether or not to chance this and you know what... I'm not going to bother. Why?

1) The odds aren't great you're going to get one and cancelling the order afterwards can be a pain (speaking from my own experience with Ebuyer's customer service which wasn't great).

2) The bundle is, uh, weird. Even after spending £300 I'd still need to find and purchase another nunchuck and I don't know why I'd need two classic controllers. Granted, I could e-bay that bits I don't want but that seems like a lot of messing around for very little money really. Plus Need for Speed Carbon on Wii doesn't interest me at all. Think I'd rather wait until after Christmas or chance my arm at getting lucky in the small Game in my parents home town.

drummerjohn

I will be amazed if you get it before christmas. I say this with my experience of Ebuyer being crap at delivering anything.

rober48

Novice Member
I will be amazed if you get it before christmas. I say this with my experience of Ebuyer being crap at delivering anything.
My experience of Ebuyer is completely the opposite. When I built PCs I ordered all of my components from them and they never missed a delivery date, sometimes even delivering early. I also found their customer services to be very good on the odd occasion that I had to return items.
Cheers

Neil

RizL4

Banned
System Maintenance
15:51 GMT, Tue. 19/December/2006

We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please try again shortly. lol

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
In stock guys go!:D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 28th October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Tom's Thumbs: What is coming to Netflix in November 2020
  • By AVForums
  • Published
Melco anniversary edition N10 library announced
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett