• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Dog Whisperer - AKA "How NOT To Photograph Deer"....

shotokan101

Banned
Came across this...

JIm

Johnmcl7

Distinguished Member
Paul Merton was slating this clip on Have I Got News For You but I thought it was hilarious, it almost seems like a sketch from a comedy show with the impressive amount of deer the dog has managed to keep together and the guy pointlessly shouting after the dog. Also I have a deranged cocker spaniel whose recall has been superb even from when he was a very young pup unless there's a cat around.

John

weetsie

Prominent Member
i have never had a dog that did that but looked after a dog that chased sheep and when it did it took about 15 minutes to come back and ran over 3 fields away chasing them. the worst part was when he apeared to tear a chunk out of a sheep but when i got closer it turned out he was running around with a piece of red plastic from a broken bucket in his mouth not a piece of sheep flesh. i feel sorry for the owner, it truely is the most horrible feeling.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom