The Division - Group/Team/Matchmaking

Got that wrong, tonight I have a pass not tomorrow. May as well see if anyone wants to commit. Will jump in with randoms if not (lvl 30 or near):

Friday 8:00: Missions and/or DZ

1. silvercue (30)

I'll be about and happy to jump in chap, either DZ or missions is fine with me.

Got that wrong, tonight I have a pass not tomorrow. May as well see if anyone wants to commit. Will jump in with randoms if not (lvl 30 or near.

I'm only lvl 24 / 12 dz. Wouldn't mind grouping up as I'm not enjoying it with randoms. Can probably be on for 10:30 ish tonight. Not going to have time to level up more before then though

I'm only lvl 24 / 12 dz. Wouldn't mind grouping up as I'm not enjoying it with randoms. Can probably be on for 10:30 ish tonight. Not going to have time to level up more before then though
OK mate. Jump on board when you log in. I think the missions may scale the bad dudes to the higher level which might be an irritation for you, though not tried this

OK mate. Jump on board when you log in. I think the missions may scale the bad dudes to the higher level which might be an irritation for you, though not tried this
They do, although they only scaled them to 25 for me when i was 4 and mate was 30 :)

Just means Ibrox can get himself a slab of toast while you crack on :)

They do, although they only scaled them to 25 for me when i was 4 and mate was 30 :)

Just means Ibrox can get himself a slab of toast while you crack on :)
Cheers. Sticking your name down then? :D

Going to jump on now for an hour or so if anyone wants to join? currently level 17 / DZ 10
I'm happy to redo missions if anyone is a couple of levels either side?

@silvercue Totally slipped my mind :clown:

Got side tracked in the DZ last night, will add you after work today.

Can I add my name down? I'm not on comms however as I play mostly late at night when family are in bed - hence why I can't talk or I'd be brutally murdered.
If that's fine, I'm CaptnSpaulding :D

Can I add my name down? I'm not on comms however as I play mostly late at night when family are in bed - hence why I can't talk or I'd be brutally murdered.
If that's fine, I'm CaptnSpaulding :D
The African explorer :)

Tuesday 8:00

any level 30s looking to do challenge modes, DZ?

I will also be about during the day unless me plane gets cancelled!

Edit: damn autocorrect on Ipad...oh and flight got delayed as I typed that above!

:mad:

Last edited:
Monday 8-10
DZ Lvl 30

stick name down if anyone wants to team up. if not feel free to join on anyway

1. silvercue

I'm level 26 now think dz 14 looking to group up maverick177uk :)

I will be online tonight from about 8 for DZ if anyone is up for it. Lvl 30.

Will also be up for challenge mode if people rather do that.

I will be online tonight from about 8 for DZ if anyone is up for it. Lvl 30.

Will also be up for challenge mode if people rather do that.

Me and stabproof will be up for some Dz but will only have an hour.

Me and stabproof will be up for some Dz but will only have an hour.
OK that's cool. Do you want to join on when you log in? If I am in a group could you send me an IM. They will only be randoms, so I can leave.

Yeah no worries mate, I'll send a party invite once all set to go [emoji4]

Edit: @grogs316 is gonna join us too so a full house [emoji106]

@silvercue you about again tonight? Think we are planning on doing the same from about 8:30.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom