The Division - Group/Team/Matchmaking

silvercue

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think a distinct AV Matchmaking thread might be useful, and I got some game-time later!

Tonight, Tuesday 15th from about 7:30 will be online. Level 21 IIRC.

Anyone want to join up for some story missions and a drop of DZ? Similar level would be good.

I'm a bit low on rank right now, but plan to be hitting this pretty hard in the next few weeks.

Good idea though for a thread. I'm happy to join folks for the DZ.

I will be online tonight from 8. Level 25.

Looking to do the last two story missions a few sides orders, maybe an hour in the DZ. Of happy to help with some other stuff.

Up for some teamwork

Currently lvl 21, feel free to invite me or join in.
What time are you on?

I am in a hotel right next to where I work and thinking of leaving a bit earlier than normal . so might get on much earlier than 8.

What time are you on?

I am in a hotel right next to where I work and thinking of leaving a bit earlier than normal . so might get on much earlier than 8.
probably around 8 mate, although parents evening tonight so may be a little later.

probably around 8 mate, although parents evening tonight so may be a little later.
OK I will be online just drop me an invite.

I am in the hotel in a room with poor wifi at the mo...so headshots register about 2 minutes after the guy should be dead :)

OK I will be online just drop me an invite.

I am in the hotel in a room with poor wifi at the mo...so headshots register about 2 minutes after the guy should be dead :)
Sorry mate couldn't make it last night rl got in the way, should be on tonight.

Online tonight late(ish) currently level 19 still have a few main story missions to do. DZ level is 11 I think so wouldn't mind a play around in there also.

Online tonight late(ish) currently level 19 still have a few main story missions to do. DZ level is 11 I think so wouldn't mind a play around in there also.
Mind if I jump in with you? lvl 23/24, teamed up with randoms today and got some sweet loot. Jeezus the DZ is tough though :) Not sure if Ill have comms but theres little need for it

My nephew is putting his game up for sale as his friends don't have it he getting frustrated as a single player game . The DZ is a mare. He is level 30, is anyone looking for a player so he can team up? Not sure what other options he has so this game has no match making for single players?

My nephew is putting his game up for sale as his friends don't have it he getting frustrated as a single player game . The DZ is a mare. He is level 30, is anyone looking for a player so he can team up? Not sure what other options he has so this game has no match making for single players?
This game has match making at every point mate. You can match make for every single thing the game has to offer.

His feedback was the March making is rubbish he can't talk to people and they are rubbish at the game in
DZ
If he doesn't want to play with anybody rubbish that sort of excludes him from playing with anybody on here!! Seriously though, if he can't talk to people that's likely a setup issue, and the few times I've been matchmaking its worked pretty well and I've been happy with the quality of the help. Every now and again you get a lemon though... Just like life!

His feedback was the March making is rubbish he can't talk to people and they are rubbish at the game in
DZ
Tell him beggars can't be choosers :)

I've found matchmaking to be quite good in the game TBH.

Mind if I jump in with you? lvl 23/24, teamed up with randoms today and got some sweet loot. Jeezus the DZ is tough though :) Not sure if Ill have comms but theres little need for it

Nice one.

Sorry mate couldn't make it last night rl got in the way, should be on tonight.
No worries. I won't be on tonight, well maybe a little late on if other half falls asleep early :)

regarding the matchmaking I have also found it to be pretty good...probably better as you get further on. Early game you are probably more likely to get people who are not as adjusted to the game shall we say.

Don't forget guys, if you see me in the Dark Zone, feel free to join me. Richie0079. I was rogue hunting last night, got some decent stuff off some guys who clearly didn't realise their lvl 8 equipment was no match for my Shotgun :D

Day off today[emoji3] drop off kids then might sneak a couple of hours

won't be on much today but if anyone wants to join arrange a group for tomorrow night I have a pass as the missus is out.

Just hit level 30 so up for some of the newfangled missions you get then and/or DZ

Got that wrong, tonight I have a pass not tomorrow. May as well see if anyone wants to commit. Will jump in with randoms if not (lvl 30 or near):

Friday 8:00: Missions and/or DZ

1. silvercue (30)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom