The Division 2 AVForums Guards Clan

D

Deleted member 702178

This was requested by a few members in the Division 2 thread but rather than dilute the discussion in there, I've made a new thread here. As the original clan is full, I've made another one for more members. This one is invite only so that we can restrict it more easily to AVF members.

As it is invite only, please request to join in game and post your gamertag in this thread. As people are promoted to admin level, anyone can accept invites but please double check with this thread so we can ensure requests are from AVF members.

Update: I've changed the name so it is easier to distinguish and search for. It is now called "AVForums Guards". Not the best name but you only get 15 characters so not much left after starting it with AVForums. Happy to change it if the general consensus is for something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wattsy 75....xount me in. Missed out on the original clan

Invites failed due to people already being in another clan.

If you still want in then search for avforums and request to join.

Have sent a join request.
I SPIKE I

Thanks for setting this up.

So I've accepted current invites and promoted those now in the clan to have admin priveleges.

I've updated the first post with the below:

As it is invite only, please request to join in game and post your gamertag in this thread. As people are promoted to admin level, anyone can accept invites but please double check with this thread so we can ensure requests are from AVF members.

I am in the original clan, but being a member here I would like to switch to the new clan.

Gamertag..... BAZ171075

Thanks

Anyone want to take leadership of the clan? A couple of friends of mine who weren't getting the game have changed their mind so I'm going to join them.

Let me know as I'm not sure what happens when I leave it otherwise.

I will take over leadership if it’s necessary. However, would be happy if someone else was willing to take over. Why don’t you invite your friends into the clan?

GT: Optimus Steak
Will request to join as soon as I load the game up next

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom