"The Devils" - It's finally out!!!!!!

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't think I need to say anymore.... except about bloody time! :clap: :rotfl:

Just click the link below! It's the absolute, full and uncensored version that big Ken Russell always wanted us to see, and now it's finally out - not from Warners, I might add! :rolleyes:

Please Click Here!

Just so you know, the website and DVD company are based in London, and has had reputable reviews from many Horror film fans, and horror/cult fim websites, so please don't be afraid of buying with them, as they are genuine and will not just take your cash and run-off with it! I promise! You can also e-mail the guys directly, from the site itself, and expect a response in 5 days. Prices are reasonable too. Oh, and lastly, as they are based in the UK, no CUSTOMS FEES or PROBLEMS! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pooch

That was blocked by my works firewall, but if it's the disc I'm thinking of, it's a bootleg tv rip, and it's been knocking about for a while... the cut "Rape of Christ" scene has been stuck back in after being culled from Mark Kermode's Hell on Earth doc. The quality of this disc is only supposed to be passable for fans who REALLY need something now...

There IS a legitimate restored, complete version of The Devils coming from WB including the aforementioned scene.

Hi Anephric,

Thanks for that, but I'll see what other people also have to say, before I make any kind of final decision. I hope it isn't a bootleg... I'd like to think this rebutable site isn't selling bootlegs. :eek:

Pooch

There was a review of it on DVDManiacs, but it seems to have vanished...

I'm fairly sure it's the same disc, without being able to see it, and 100% sure if it is that it's a bootleg. A few other places (Xploited etc) have sold it too.

LMFAO!

PoochJD said:
Hi,

I don't think I need to say anymore.... except about bloody time! :clap: :rotfl:

Just click the link below! It's the absolute, full and uncensored version that big Ken Russell always wanted us to see, and now it's finally out - not from Warners, I might add! :rolleyes:

Please Click Here!

Just so you know, the website and DVD company are based in London, and has had reputable reviews from many Horror film fans, and horror/cult fim websites, so please don't be afraid of buying with them, as they are genuine and will not just take your cash and run-off with it! I promise! You can also e-mail the guys directly, from the site itself, and expect a response in 5 days. Prices are reasonable too. Oh, and lastly, as they are based in the UK, no CUSTOMS FEES or PROBLEMS! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pooch

This DVDr is a VHS transfer recorded at some festival last year.
(The side of the Amaray case says "Angel Digital")

These extras are on a second dvdr and are off air recordings from C4, again VHS transferred to DVD
70 Minutes of Extras (**they can't even add up properly**)
Original Theatrical Trailer
Hell on Earth Documentary
Interviews with the Censors

Complete with professional looking menus .........
devils5yh.jpg

First time I've seen you tell people to buy a pirate DVD there Pooch!
(shame on you :nono: )

Hi,

pjclark1 said:
First time I've seen you tell people to buy a pirate DVD there Pooch! (shame on you :nono: )

Okay - in my defence, I had no idea that this disc was a dodgy pirated copy! Honest! :rolleyes: If it is a pirated copy, or anything other than a legitimate release, then I would say to people DON'T BUY IT!

Apologies to one and all for this error on my part. :( :(

Pooch

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom