The denon avp mod. Major mod improvement just found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cableman,

ENOUGH.

Lets deal with this straightaway.
I assume that this is the statement you are NOT happy about:

In no way have I stated that I am AWARE of any actual ties between your two companies and I certainly have made any attempt to state that this is a fact.
Just so you FULLY understand my intent, this was as a QUESTION, allowing you to actually confirm that you genuinely have no ties.

Taking this forward.
Libel is the written method to "reduce the standing or reputation of the person to whom the words are applied".

Links here:
Moderators and defamation - UK Business Forums
UK Law, UK Law forum, Defamation - What are Defamatory Words, , def, , , [email protected], David Swarbrick

Now, I've qualified my statement FULLY, such that you can understand where I'm coming from.

This is a two way street however, and you have made a DIRECT accusation of slander (which as it happens would need to verbal, but let's not get overtly technical eh).
So, I'll ask politely, back off or I'll raise a second report to the mods about your behaviour.

wheres the question mark then? what i FULLY understand is your accusatory inference- i still dont see a genuine apology for the obvious er, 'misunderstandng'

anytime Sir......

Last edited:
Show an even handed approach and so will I

I have...I asked you not to be rude and I haven't been rude to you. I've helped others in different threads and now I'm asking for help from you. How much more even handed do I have to be to get a civil answer from a civil question?

SO once again...have you tried the AVP using Audyssey since you have had the modifications done and how do you find it? If not, do you intend to try it out?

I have...I asked you not to be rude and I haven't been rude to you. I've helped others in different threads and now I'm asking for help from you. How much more even handed do I have to be to get a civil answer from a civil question?

Your criticism was directed only at me not the libel or did I miss u calling out the libeller

OK.

Thread closed as this has got beyond simple discussions.

Cableman.....you have a PM.

All concerned need to back the tone and manner of replies off from confrontation and responses to that.

Mr Sukebe's offer of meeting and comparing to review was made in good faith and with good intentions,and there should be no issue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom