The death of Dilbert?

Scott Adams is also intelligent and social media savvy. I'm not sure how he expect his racist point of view to be accepted.
I've wondered the same with him and others but I guess it's simply the fact he sees nothing wrong with his views therefore there should be no problems expressing them in public.

Except for when he bans journalists/people who are critical of him, then he’s not so free speech absolutist 🤔
Exactly, I'm really surprised anyone can still believe his free speech claims which he's thoroughly disproved with waves of bans and shadowbans of people who disagree with him.

Except for when he bans journalists/people who are critical of him, then he’s not so free speech absolutist 🤔
Didn’t he lift the suspension of those journalists? I thought he did.

Anyway he agreed with the poster who said Adams’ comments weren’t good. I’m glad to see that.

A free speech absolutist wouldn’t have even considered suspending them, let alone actually suspending them.
Free speech doesn't extend to endangering someone's life, that's a possibility in posting real time information about flights. Even if that information was available it was only meant for pilots, not the public. Doxxing is dangerous. I'd agree with banning for that and for impersonating other people.

Anyway this isn't about the journalists, but about Dilbert. I was only correcting the impression that he defended the Dilbert mess. You can read where Musk agreed with the post that criticized Scott Adams and promoted color blindness instead.

Musk has also come out as anti racist against NIMBY.

Free speech doesn't extend to endangering someone's life, that's a possibility in posting real time information about flights. Even if that information was available it was only meant for pilots, not the public. Doxxing is dangerous. I'd agree with banning for that.
He suspended them under the pretence of doxxing. Many of the suspended journalists didn’t even have anything to do with it & were still suspended (silenced).

He suspended them under the pretence of doxxing.

I realize that. I read about it at the time. Even if he was mistaken that the flight info and that incident with his child were connected, there was still the possibility. I can't see why it's necessary to have real time information on celebrities. I'm glad to see that Sweeney changed to a time delay. Musk had death threats over placing Starlink in Ukraine.

Sapphire Blue is unable to contribute in that thread anymore so has taken to this thread to defend the mighty Musk. Realtime flight info, risk to life, doxxing... behave 😁🤣
Nope if you look I actually posted to say that Scott Adams has been doing this for some time, had cartoons removed, and that some of the things he says, although he's quite intelligent, are close to paranoid. That isn't unusual for some very intelligent people. There have been some other famous examples. What Musk said is incidental and some got it wrong.

They better keep releasing the desk calendars, first item on my Christmas list every year !

It is Andrews McMeel who are responsible for those - and pretty much every bit of Dilbert merchandise, and they have now dropped him as a client. So sorry Wicca, it looks likely not.
As I said, what a stupid way to screw up your legacy.

I have one of his books. Stupid man its his own fault! I have no sympathy.

It's amusing how other cartoonists have treated the demise

Screenshot_20230318_073955_Washington Post.jpg

Candorville is a cartoon about a Black character

Screenshot_20230318_074510_Chrome.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom