1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dead zone season 1

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by captaineyecatch, Apr 3, 2003.

1. captaineyecatch

captaineyecatch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    News taken form dvdfile.com
    Just in from Lion's Gate Home Video is a number of new additions to their new Signature Series line of special edition DVDs, plus some reissues of titles previously licensed by Universal Studios Home Video. But first up is The Dead Zone: The Complete First Season on June 17th. Each episode is presented in 1.78:1 anamorphic widescreen and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, and extras include interviews with series creators Michael and Shawn Piller and cast and crew, and in-depth tour of the visual effects, and special collector's packaging. Retail is $49.95.

Great series and a nice low price point :clap: A must buy for me

2. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    I must admit to rather liking this too. It's one I find myself usually humming and harring over before viewing but always end up there dinner on tray loving the signature tune and enjoying the show. There's something appealing about some of the Canadian shows with their humanitarian touch. Oh and Nicole deBoer:kisses: Some nicely done stories in this too which don't trowl it on.
    It'd be nice to see it on dvd in a just presentation as opposed to SciFi's hideous compression and often out of sync audio and inappropriate aspect.
    Thanks for the headsup Captain:smashin: