The Dead Zone 18th March SPOILER Question.

Garrett

Reaction score
I set the recorder for the 3 episodes but the last one ran over time and I missed the end.

The story was about Johnny being given the blood of 5 people and having a premonition one was going to die.
I saw up to where the biker was pulled off the bike with the lad from the book store. Was that the end of the 5 people plot line? And what happened to the case of him being sued for saving the lad?

What was the episode?

Precipitate.

That was the end. Johnny asks the messenger was ok. He replied he didn't see him and Jonny and Bruce sit by the fountains who said -

Jonny
Oyster man. Knows all the good
restaurants around here...

Bruce
Yeah?...

and they walk away

I don't remember what happened with the kid. I don't think it was sorted out in the episode.

Didnt the bike messenger turn out to be a fit girl who thanked the kid for saving her in the usual manner

Yes I saw the fit bird, and took that to be the life he saved, by a sort of mouse trap chain of events.

I wish they sort the timing of the programs better I started to watch the following weeks episode and it had started half way though. So ifthere was a mention of him being sued or it being droped at the begining I never found out.:mad:

i'd like to know why channel five showed all the fourth series last year except the final episode.

i'd like to know why channel five showed all the fourth series last year except the final episode.

There was fourth months between the previous episode and the last one. It is a Christmas episode which might be why they aired it in December (although it was December 4th). Maybe Channel 5 is doing the same.

I gave up on DZ ages ago on channel 5. They showed it cut then restarted the series uncut but with signing over the top. I got more satisfaction out of the DVD's especially when they can be bought for less than £15 per season on R1.

Looking forward to season 5 in June.

Anyone know when/if scifi channel will be showing the second half of the current series or did i just miss it?

There was fourth months between the previous episode and the last one. It is a Christmas episode which might be why they aired it in December (although it was December 4th). Maybe Channel 5 is doing the same.

I gave up on DZ ages ago on channel 5. They showed it cut then restarted the series uncut but with signing over the top. I got more satisfaction out of the DVD's especially when they can be bought for less than £15 per season on R1.

Looking forward to season 5 in June.

then i missed the last episode(series 4)damn it.thanks a bunch c5

then i missed the last episode(series 4)damn it.thanks a bunch c5

I worded it badly. It was fourth months in the US. I was thinking they might save it for December this year but that sounds very unlikely considering how far away it is.

Perhaps they show it at the start of season 5. I remember now that the Xmas epsisode was not officially part of season 4 (hence the fourth months). It is an extra episode on the DVD's.

I just found this. Was season 4 on CH4 last year?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=469787

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom