The Dark Knight @ The BFI IMAX, Waterloo, London

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by TheDarkKnight01, Aug 26, 2018.

1. TheDarkKnight01

TheDarkKnight01

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +454
    I went to see the 10th year anniversary special screening of The Dark Knight last night at the BFI IMAX in Waterloo, London.

If anyone is a fan of the movie I cannot recommend this enough. 15/70mm IMAX where all the big scenes in full glory on the biggest screen in Europe just isn't to be missed. I actually would go back again and I am seriously considering it.

It is showing all this week and there is a showing tonight if anyone is in the area. Link to tickets are below:

The Dark Knight 15/70mm IMAX

Just thought I'd make everyone aware as it hasn't really been advertised anywhere other than on Odeon's Twitter page (Where I saw it) and I know not everyone uses twitter.

The entire bank robbery scene, the shots of Hong Kong, Gotham and Heath Ledger's Joker being the highlights of the evening. Oh and the Bat Bike sequence and the part where Bruce is finding the fingerprints from the bullet and he uses the machine, as Alfred says "I'm not sure you've made it loud enough, Sir".. The entire room shook. Beautiful.

If anyone does go or has been would love to hear your thoughts as well :)

2. Sam Crow

Sam Crow
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,735
    Was the first film I ever saw in imax and first visit to Waterloo imax
    it blew me away