• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Dark Knight Rises OST

marcaaron22

Established Member
Where can I buy a complete physical copy of The Dark Knight Rises OST on CD? (NOT a download from iTunes) and exactly how many tracks are there, 15, 18, 20, 21 or more??

I have bought 1 off the HMV.com site for £9.00 but I am worried its only the 15 track version

Last edited:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
The 15 track CD edition of the album contains an exclusive code to unlock three bonus tracks, titled "Bombers Over Ibiza (Junkie XL Remix)", "No Stone Unturned", and "Risen from Darkness."

Two additional bonus tracks, "The Shadows Betray You" and "The End", are digital-download exclusive tracks.

marcaaron22

Established Member
raigraphixs said:
The 15 track CD edition of the album contains an exclusive code to unlock three bonus tracks, titled "Bombers Over Ibiza (Junkie XL Remix)", "No Stone Unturned", and "Risen from Darkness."

Two additional bonus tracks, "The Shadows Betray You" and "The End", are digital-download exclusive tracks.

Where do I get the 2 digital-download exclusive tracks?, iTunes?

marcaaron22

Established Member
marcaaron22 said:
Where do I get the 2 digital-download exclusive tracks?, iTunes?

??

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
The OST is AMAZING !!!! :cool::cool::cool:

The highlight / thumping action tracks for me are ...

Imagine the Fire
Rises From Darkness
No Stone Unturned

Truly stunning, can't stop playing this OST and the above tracks especially ... VERY LOUDLY :smashin:

marcaaron22

Established Member
signs said:
Can't help you sorry, but i always found a "please" and "thank you" helps with responses ;)

Sorry, first time I forgot, I usually add please/thanks

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom