Quantcast

The Dark Knight Rises - IMAX Preview Cinema Review

The News Bot

News Supplying Robot
Reviewed by Cas Harlow, 23rd December 2011.
If you just can't wait until next Summer, and you just don't want to trek out to the IMAX to see it, here's the complete rundown of the recent IMAX preview attached to prints of Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol. Just be prepared, there lie spoilers ahead...

Read the full review...

SlinkDaddy

Novice Member
Great read! I was pleased to get an insight into the new film, thanks. It's a shame you had to score it though. Scoring a trailer albeit an extended one seems like a strange thing to try and do. What next a score for the bilboard posters?

Sorry for the tinge of negativity. The text was cracking, as ever!!!

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
Great read! I was pleased to get an insight into the new film, thanks. It's a shame you had to score it though. Scoring a trailer albeit an extended one seems like a strange thing to try and do. What next a score for the bilboard posters?

Sorry for the tinge of negativity. The text was cracking, as ever!!!
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Unfortunately we have to score all our reviews but don't worry I doubt it'll be common practice to review trailers, it's only cause this was exclusive that I thought people would be interested!

Happy Christmas
Cas

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
Nice teaser of whats to come, are they really going to reboot batman???
Sorry for the late reply, yes, is the answer, afaik it's gonna be focused more on the detective side of the Dark Knight, and may see characters like The Riddler in action... just doesn't seem appropriate to do it so quickly, especially when Nolan's done what feels like a definitive interpretation.

Glad you liked the preview,
Cas