267.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 91RgFUGJ1YL._AA1500_.jpg
    91RgFUGJ1YL._AA1500_.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
So that'll be my korean steels exclusivity gone to go alongside my star treks

;-)

Are there any exclusives that are safe from zavvi's tsunami of steel releases?

Artwork up at Zavvi...

Attachments

• tdk.jpg
    tdk.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 168
Nice, I've been eyeing up the Batman Begins/The Dark Knight steelbook to match my The Dark Knight Rises steelbook but it costs so much and isn't that fancy...this looks pretty cool.

Nice, I've been eyeing up the Batman Begins/The Dark Knight steelbook to match my The Dark Knight Rises steelbook but it costs so much and isn't that fancy...this looks pretty cool.

Same, although these don't really match, not like the US ones, do like the joker on this though.

I've pre ordered both, for now... Decisions, decisions.

What's the bets zavvi release another dark knight rises steel when the stock runs out on this one. Wouldn't put it past them or Warner.

Are there any exclusives that are safe from zavvi's tsunami of steel releases?

To be fair Zavvi are not to blame, this is Warner's decision. They release the same titles over and over. I thought the classic wave they did in January would be safe, oh no, those are starting to appear elsewhere too. Basically don't pay for than £10 for a Warner title and you can't really go wrong.

This is another title im really looking forward to and been praying for the uk releases of these, as i only collect uk steelbooks this one hasnt ever been available for me up until now, was always very very tempted to get the Jap release but stopped myself every time because it cost far too much and would of looked odd in my all uk collection. So im not moaning about this one like most others, to me Warner have done me proud, i would totally get why everyone would be annoyed if this was a re-release but as we dont have a seperate release for this already in the uk im a very happy chap.
Pre-ordered all except DKR.

Last edited:
To be fair Zavvi are not to blame, this is Warner's decision. They release the same titles over and over. I thought the classic wave they did in January would be safe, oh no, those are starting to appear elsewhere too. Basically don't pay for than £10 for a Warner title and you can't really go wrong.

Are they not zavvi exclusives then?

I don't think so, they should be available everywhere I believe.

Fair enough cant blame them for stocking them then. It does look stupid having two in white and then the same old hmv exclusive TDR. Rubbish Warner.

The third should of been in white with a pic of bane, now that would of looked insane : )

shah1 said:
The third should of been in white with a pic of bane, now that would of looked insane : )

Hell yes! Please Warner change the art! :)

Love Heath Ledger as the Joker, so glad he's on the front artwork.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom