• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Da Vinci Code / Angels & Demons (2 Disc) £9.99

sea surfer

Distinguished Member
Picked this up at fopp yesterday brand new for £5 :thumbsup: Also 2012 for £6 ;)

Last edited:

Krank

Distinguished Member
Picked this up at fopp yesterday brand new for £5 :thumbsup: Also 2012 for £6 ;)

I guess that's ok if you have a Fopp near you. Maybe you should post a separate thread if it's a nationwide deal.

Paul Moran

Established Member
Can anyone confirm that this package contains the extended versions of the two movies, and explain whether it omits any of the content of the individual blu-ray releases?

Angels and Demons Extended Version blu is a single disc, AFAIK, but Da Vinci Code Extended Version blu is advertised as two discs, so perhaps this package only includes disc 1?

Paul Moran

Established Member
Thanks, homerpovey. I'd already checked Rewind. I'm a bit wary of box sets, ever since I got caught out on a couple of SD triple packs. (I assumed they contained the standard single disc releases (with all the extras), but some of the discs had had the extras removed!) I may take a chance on this one, though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom