The Curtain Twitcher's Thread

Cha1ky

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
As people are getting the dispatch email....its time for this bad boy.

Bring on your 'Its here!!!!!!!' or your 'Its 8:01am where the hell is it!?!?!' or the 'I'm never buying from ********** again because others have got theirs early and I haven't'

Pictures not necessary but we all want to see it!!!!!!!!

tumblr_llnpr6v4ln1qkryeco1_400.gif

1SU59XU.gif

Just to add, funniest one from the last console launches was when someones console was delivered to a neighbour as they were out at the time and it was prominently displayed in their locked porch when the owner eventually went to collect it as they were then out!

Just to add, funniest one from the last consoles launches was when someones console was delivered to a neighbour as they were out at the time and it was prominently displayed in their locked porch when the owner eventually went to collect it as they were then out!
Oh man i'd go crazy!!!!

'Hi Dave sorry to ring out the blue but I think i see smoke coming out of your house, you best get home ASAP'

'Ah sorry mate, really looked like it was from yours....while you're here mate can I grab that box.......'

Got my dispatch details. I’m so exhausted from the US election but will sleep soundly tonight with the result and knowing my Xbox is on the way.

tenor.gif

Me when I see the UPS van, but it drives past my house..
That will definitely be me as the UPS hub is by my house so I’m always last. Apart from once with the iPhone 6s. The driver said to me that he saw the address on the box and knew what it was and thought I’d like ASAP...what a guy!!

So what's this thread actually for then? Everyone seems to be posting the same things as they've put in the successful pre-order thread; I don't see much point in having two threads full of the same posts.

So what's this thread actually for then? Everyone seems to be posting the same things as they've put in the successful pre-order thread; I don't see much point in having two threads full of the same posts.
Its all in the first post.

For those getting it delivered. Or waiting for the postie. Hence the curtain twitcher. Guess you're new to console launches on AVF :)

Go on Amazon, deliver it on Monday!

Lol you’re as bad as Mr. Bassett @Cha1ky!

Its all in the first post.

For those getting it delivered. Or waiting for the postie. Hence the curtain twitcher. Guess you're new to console launches on AVF :)

Ok, I'll do a tidy up in a bit then and put all the dispatch and delivery posts in one thread. It's pointless having it all doubled up and it's just creating more work for the moderators.

UPS given me a delivery time between 930am and 130pm now.

Glad I posted that as I now have a dispatch note from Very :thumbsup:

Glad I posted that as I now have a dispatch note from Very :thumbsup:

I also received a despatch message from Very just before 8pm but I expect it just means the package has been prepped/labelled and won’t be collected until tomorrow.

I also received a despatch message from Very just before 8pm but I expect it just means the package has been prepped/labelled and won’t be collected until tomorrow.
Yeah. I think so too. Not expecting it before Tuesday. Can't even track it on Yodel yet and pretty sure they will give a 2 slot for delivery on Tuesday

Amazon is dispatched and being sent my Amazon Logictics.
i suppose with Amazon you get to know when a time bracket and it lets you know then they are with in 10 delivery’s and see them on the map at that point.

Attachments

• 8F4EC2F5-C726-4CDB-977C-99EA5174F256.png
    8F4EC2F5-C726-4CDB-977C-99EA5174F256.png
    390.1 KB · Views: 55
Amazon is dispatched and being sent my Amazon Logictics.
i suppose with Amazon you get to know when a time bracket and it lets you know then they are with in 10 delivery’s and see them on the map at that point.

Nice. No update on Amazon for me (yet)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom