1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Curse Of The Panny AE100

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by pinda, Feb 20, 2002.

1. pinda

pinda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Since i posted the "AE100 faulty Msg!!" I have had nothing but stress n' nightmares..BeCause.......

1. No one got back to me about the panny. I've had to make all the calls and the dog work.

2. Shop@panny(brighton) Have been waiting for Panasonic tech support call to decide whether the AE100 was faulty (D.O.A) or something i did...yeah right..had it since last friday and it worked for a max of 20mins(the mummy) Best 20min of me life.

3.Panasonic UK don't know anything technical about the AE100..They've got some ppl training this week for the machine..they admitted hadn't even received the pannys yet..Don't ask why but everyone else has.or had...
    4.Today i decided to get back on the train from London to Brighton to get rid..well..for a replacement.

5.Now like everybody else i have to wait for the shipment to arrive..and they haven't got a clue as to when they'll recieve a new one...Damn it sirs!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

2. uncle eric

uncle eric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No problem, ask for your money back and pay them when you are about to pick up the new one.
    Or charge them interest at 50% over base rate:rolleyes: till the replacement comes in.

Eric

3. pinda

pinda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ...problem is that i got it on 12mth interest free £1499...i put a deposit down for £500 so i'll have less to pay off..they asked me if i wanted a refund till they got a new one..but they can't confirm the date. I can't see the benefit of the refund as i'd only have to go through the boring credit check again..it'd be easier just picking the damn thing when it arrives knowing i'd paid for it.
    :)

4. S H A D O

S H A D O

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,741
    If you take back the projector you should be entitled to the refund there & then.

Demand your money back and go shop elsewhere.