The Cube

Does anyone watch this show?

Reason i ask is because it looks so easy to get up to £20,000

And for that reason i have applied for the next series, i assume thousands apply but you never know. Ill happily play a game and try win some free money :smashin:

rousetafarian

If you get backstage and can unmask her, please do...

Lancia34

Distinguished Member
Good Luck! Hope you win thousands :smashin:

I love that show and although it does seem easy sitting on the sofa I think some of the challenges are very tricky...it's usually the short amount of time you have where you basically have to be completely calm as well as lightening fast.
Btw - did you see last weeks with that kid who got to £100,000 - he made it look easy.

sheriffwoody

Distinguished Member
i think i would be ok with the the games that are either memory based or reaction based, or the ones where you walk a line blind folded, but my downfall would be games where you need to throw and object over a wall and into a basket, or when you need a steady hand to thread a long pole through 5 spaced out holes etc.

Yes, he was walking it all the way through, one game took a few of his lives though, that block stacking one where he had to simplify. I really did think he could of won 250k but im sure anyone with 100k in front of them, 3 lives and chance of losing it all would take the cash.

Good Luck! Hope you win thousands :smashin:

I love that show and although it does seem easy sitting on the sofa I think some of the challenges are very tricky...it's usually the short amount of time you have where you basically have to be completely calm as well as lightening fast.
Btw - did you see last weeks with that kid who got to £100,000 - he made it look easy.

I think i'd be the other way round, depending on what type of memory game it is, the other games where you throw stuff i would relish, like last week, he had to throw a ball through 5 small panes of glass, looked hard but he did it with ease 2 times in a row.

i think i would be ok with the the games that are either memory based or reaction based, or the ones where you walk a line blind folded, but my downfall would be games where you need to throw and object over a wall and into a basket, or when you need a steady hand to thread a long pole through 5 spaced out holes etc.

Dont know how they decide who gets to play, but its worth a bash !!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom