The Crow

S

SHANE-BARKER

I got The Crow this week on blur ray , its a terrible picture well disappointed :mad: , its very grainy

fredgee

Novice Member
Your right its really bad.:thumbsdow
I love this film and was over the moon when it came to bluray but my Laserdisc copy is better then this rubbish. Really poor.. I guess there’s a moral in there somewhere like wait for a review first before you buy.:lesson: Disappointed.:(

ramalho

Novice Member
You should be careful about this,if the transfer is done by a petty company that owns the rights(I think that in the UK Is Entertainment in Video)and not by the studio itself,a bad transfer awaits.Gangs of New York is another example,It's done by the same company,and what they did was that they upscaled it.Better wait for the official Miramax/Weinstein studios transfer.
Believe me,I'm not going to buy anything that was mastered by another company and not the Studio itself.
Mind you that some films that were released in the UK before the US were in fact done by the studio itself,Sony/Colombia Pictures and Buena Vista are a good example of titles you can purchase with the same quality that will eventually reach the States

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom