1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cranberries DVD Problems - R2

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by bradavon, Feb 8, 2001.

1. bradavon

bradavon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I currently own a Multi-Region LG 3350e DVD Player (Bought from Techtronics) and when I try to play the Region 2 copy of The Cranberries - Beneath the Skin - Live in Paris. The below happens -

I am unable to select almost any of the special features. For example - when I press the up arrow to select one of the special features it goes left or even more annoying it selects "return" every time, so I am going around in circles.

What I am basically saying is depending on what menu you are on, it always defaults to the same special feature (it doesn't matter if you press up, down, left or right). This also happens on the audio options page (but not on the main menu, strangely).

I have to choose the track number to play each special feature (I am still unable to access the track listings, as these don’t have a track number).

I have tried the DVD on a multiregion Samsung 709 and it works fine.

Has anybody got any ideas as a way to fix this problem?

2. bradavon

bradavon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I also forgot to add - Does the Region 1 version work fine? as I have thge Region 2 version.

3. StuartBooth

StuartBooth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just ordered Live In Paris the other day from Play. Hopefully get it next week sometime. I'll let you know how I get on next weekend I guess.

HTH,

4. bradavon

bradavon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx Stuart

Is that the Region 1 or 2 version?, what DVD Player do you have?

I ordered mine from Play as well.

5. bradavon

bradavon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I forgot to mention, it is a very good DVD (apart from my problem with it).

Loads of extras and a very good concert. Worth the money.