The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 06/09/2021

TC_TDMMDI_4K.jpg

Steelbook option, thread: The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (HMV Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Maybe this will be the cue for the first two films to get 4K Blu Ray releases as well. A box set maybe alongside the standalone third film.

I enjoyed the first 2 even the annabelle stuff wonder if this one is any good?

I sold my Annabelle films because I just didn't like them enough but kept the two Conjuring films of course - I hope this one is as good as the other two or dare I wish for better?

The first one is better than the second IMO but they’re both good films. I always give them a watch Halloween.

Let's hope we get the UNCUT disc then when released or it's another US import acording to the melonfarmers website.

Steelbook now up for pre-order, thread link added to OP.

Let's hope we get the UNCUT disc then when released or it's another US import acording to the melonfarmers website.
You love playing with those melons don't you! Want to see this but not on any uk streaming sites AFAIK, because cinemas have reopened. Although on hbo max

Final artwork added to OP, carries an 18 cert compared to 15 on the Blu-ray/DVD so yeah it'll be uncut.

Was this any good? Really liked the first two but the thread over in the Movies forum doesn’t sound too positive.

Was this any good? Really liked the first two but the thread over in the Movies forum doesn’t sound too positive.

It's the weakest of the three films by some distance. Personally I would say it's pretty average but you might get some enjoyment out of it if you're into The Conjuring universe, or are a horror fan in general.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom