• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

The Condemned ... USA blu ray does it work on UK PS3 ?

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
Hi Guys,

Have been told The Condemned starring Vinnie Jones & Steve Austin is a great film and having done a search see its available on region 1 blu-ray, but not out in the UK until March !

Anyone know if the USA disc works on a UK PS3 ?

If not, I may opt for the standard def pup for now rather than that long for the UK release.

dts197

Distinguished Member
According to one of the websites (forget which) that has list of locked titles, it says The Condemned is locked.

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
According to one of the websites (forget which) that has list of locked titles, it says The Condemned is locked.

Thanks for confirmimg my suspicions !

It is not listed on the movietyme list as compatible so guess I will have to go for the standard def version for now :rolleyes:

By the way ... nice tv you have there :cool:

I may have mentioned that to you before :)

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
At http://bluray.liesinc.net/ they say no also.

No guarantee on data accuracy howerver.

Thanks Hummer ... have ordered the "lowly" standard def version now from Playusa.com for £11.99 which aint a bad price and will have to settle for "upscaled" on this occasion :)

dts197

Distinguished Member
By the way ... nice tv you have there :cool:

Thanks! Don't know about you but I'm still as impressed by it as the day I got it. Shame they're ceasing making plasmas in March.

And the link on Hummer's post was the site I saw The Condemnded on.

Glenn01

Distinguished Member
Thanks! Don't know about you but I'm still as impressed by it as the day I got it. Shame they're ceasing making plasmas in March.

And the link on Hummer's post was the site I saw The Condemnded on.

YOU ARE JOKING !

Fuji are stopping making plasma's :eek:

I did not realise that .. they are never going down the road or LCD are they ?

My 58 series has just got better with time and is nothing less than sublime ... everyone is ultra impressed by it :)

EDIT ...

Just seen the Fuji thread and OH MY GOD ... that is dreadful news !

Looks like el-cheapo mass produced LCD's is the way forward then !

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom