• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

The Chemical Brothers - Surrender, track 8: got glint?

SOUNDSTYLE

The beginning of 'Got glint' reminds me of a oldskool track, but can't think what it is.
It's that brilliant oldskool electronic beat which still sounds great.
I'm thinking 'A guy called Gerald' but I don't think it's him.
Any ideas?

Thanks

SOUNDSTYLE

It's just come to me: I think it might be 'Electribe 101'.
Remember them?
Can't remember which track at the moment though.

Zorba_8

I can't answer your question, but Track 2, Under the Inluence on Surrender, the first 10 seconds really work my Monolith....all the way down to silly low freqency! :D :devil:

SOUNDSTYLE

SOUNDSTYLE

I can't answer your question, but Track 2, Under the Inluence on Surrender, the first 10 seconds really work my Monolith....all the way down to silly low freqency! :D :devil:
I've thought about connecting my hifi amps to the subwoofer, but as I have it connected to my AV amplifier and set up for films, it would mean adjusting the volume when connecting for hifi, and I can't be bothered adjusting each time.
Unless there is another way of doing it which I haven't thought of.

My Vienna Acoustics produce some nice low bass on their own, but not as much as a sub would.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom