The changes are starting........ 360 ripples.......

Gary D

Well-known Member
I've just noticed that XBOX live is telling me something new - its telling me how long my friends have been online for.

For example:

Someone from here who HAS a gamecard has been playing PGR2 for 20 mins.

someone from here who doesn't have a Gamecard seem to have one or one setup is not displaying a time.

Is this a 360 ripple........? :D


Gary
 

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
360 ripple..nice! Yeah, this is all part of the upgrade they did the other week. While at the moment you can only tell how long someone's been in a session with Xbox 1, on the 360 you can see far more than that. I flick to J Allards Gamercard occasionally, and at the moment it says he's playing Madden 06 vs the Miami Dolphins, it's the 1st quarter and he's winning 7-0. Impressive stuff!
 

Kopite4Ever

Active Member
I flick to J Allards Gamercard occasionally, and at the moment it says he's playing Madden 06 vs the Miami Dolphins, it's the 1st quarter and he's winning 7-0. Impressive stuff!
that baldy headed **** had better be on the blower 24/7 to each corner of the globe making sure we get our :censored: consoles on time not playing a pufta's game vs people in florida ***

wish i could send him a msg right now to get him to sort his priorities out :mad:
 

Gary D

Well-known Member
Kopite4Ever said:
that baldy headed **** had better be on the blower 24/7 to each corner of the globe making sure we get our :censored: consoles on time not playing a pufta's game vs people in florida ***

wish i could send him a msg right now to get him to sort his priorities out :mad:
Like it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Gary
 

o THE CHAD o

Active Member
Kopite4Ever said:
that baldy headed **** had better be on the blower 24/7 to each corner of the globe making sure we get our :censored: consoles on time not playing a pufta's game vs people in florida ***

wish i could send him a msg right now to get him to sort his priorities out :mad:
you know,i was thinking the same thing.:D

bloody flash git caning off the games before they get released.

typical yank really....;)
 

Razor

Distinguished Member
Kopite4Ever said:
that baldy headed **** had better be on the blower 24/7 to each corner of the globe making sure we get our :censored: consoles on time not playing a pufta's game vs people in florida ***

wish i could send him a msg right now to get him to sort his priorities out :mad:


:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Class. :D
 

Kopite4Ever

Active Member
look what he clucker has been doing today

HiroProtagonist's Games Played

*

Call of Duty 2
Last Played: 11/8/2005
*

Quake 4
Last Played: 11/8/2005
*

Hexic HD
Last Played: 11/8/2005
*

Madden NFL 06
Last Played: 11/8/2005
*

Condemned
Last Played: 11/8/2005

its a hard :censored: life earning a 6 figure paycheck aint it :mad:
 

Gary D

Well-known Member
Kopite4Ever said:
look what he clucker has been doing today

HiroProtagonist's Games Played

*

Call of Duty 2
Last Played: 11/8/2005
*

Quake 4
Last Played: 11/8/2005
*

Hexic HD
Last Played: 11/8/2005
*

Madden NFL 06
Last Played: 11/8/2005
*

Condemned
Last Played: 11/8/2005

its a hard :censored: life earning a 6 figure paycheck aint it :mad:
So Razor is it hard earniung a six figure salary? :D

Do you think Bill might give him a call and tell to get on with it :D


Gary
 

Razor

Distinguished Member
Gary D said:
So Razor is it hard earniung a six figure salary? :D

Do you think Bill might give him a call and tell to get on with it :D


Gary

LOL.. Not in rupees its not. :D

(£1 = 17,958.00 Rupees)
 

Trending threads

Top Bottom