The changes are starting........ 360 ripples.......

Gary D

I've just noticed that XBOX live is telling me something new - its telling me how long my friends have been online for.

For example:

Someone from here who HAS a gamecard has been playing PGR2 for 20 mins.

someone from here who doesn't have a Gamecard seem to have one or one setup is not displaying a time.

Is this a 360 ripple........? :D

Gary

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
360 ripple..nice! Yeah, this is all part of the upgrade they did the other week. While at the moment you can only tell how long someone's been in a session with Xbox 1, on the 360 you can see far more than that. I flick to J Allards Gamercard occasionally, and at the moment it says he's playing Madden 06 vs the Miami Dolphins, it's the 1st quarter and he's winning 7-0. Impressive stuff!

Kopite4Ever

I flick to J Allards Gamercard occasionally, and at the moment it says he's playing Madden 06 vs the Miami Dolphins, it's the 1st quarter and he's winning 7-0. Impressive stuff!
that baldy headed **** had better be on the blower 24/7 to each corner of the globe making sure we get our :censored: consoles on time not playing a pufta's game vs people in florida ***

wish i could send him a msg right now to get him to sort his priorities out :mad:

Gary D

Kopite4Ever said:
that baldy headed **** had better be on the blower 24/7 to each corner of the globe making sure we get our :censored: consoles on time not playing a pufta's game vs people in florida ***

wish i could send him a msg right now to get him to sort his priorities out :mad:
Like it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Gary

o THE CHAD o

Kopite4Ever said:

you know,i was thinking the same thing.:D

bloody flash git caning off the games before they get released.

typical yank really....;)

Razor

Distinguished Member
Kopite4Ever said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Class. :D

Kopite4Ever

look what he clucker has been doing today

HiroProtagonist's Games Played

Call of Duty 2
Last Played: 11/8/2005

Quake 4

Hexic HD

Madden NFL 06