The Championship & EFL Thread

Maybe time to reactivate the monthly Sky Sports pass.
I was about to get Sky Sports for a month but they want me to sign up for a new 18 month contract so I'll stick to watching on the Xbox with my brothers sub for now

I was about to get Sky Sports for a month but they want me to sign up for a new 18 month contract so I'll stick to watching on the Xbox with my brothers sub for now

Your brother lives in a submarine?

How exciting!

We have the Now TV pass monthly at £33 or whatever it is.

Would probably work in a submarine. 🤔

🤣

I'm not a fan of NowTV for the footy it's poorer quality than iptv and considerably more expensive :)

🤣

I'm not a fan of NowTV for the footy it's poorer quality than iptv and considerably more expensive :)

But its only a conduit. It doesn't broadcast football, rather streams it from elsewhere. It's expensive though. If I had my way I'd get BT in and have the whole kit and caboodle. Then I'd even be able to watch National League with no crowds although for Boreham Wood, that's normal.

I don't think it will affect much, they will just be quarantined and they're all wearing masks in training.

On the news just now a report was suggesting that stadiums could be having supporters in them again as early as September.

My mate has just had to go off in the Northampton game with a pulled hamstring. He’s a linesman !! Doh !!!

First of many I expect.

'Wigan Athletic enter administration'

I'm still amazed we've not had more. I obviously hope it stays that way though. But I fear the worst.

Whilst most of us here sit pretty talking about our own PL clubs, there must be many fans up and down the land extremely worried.

If you only read one thing about football today, make sure it's this thread.

Extraordinary.

The Baggies are back! As long it doesn’t bring more Adrian Chiles to our screens it’s all good! Poor old Forest missed out of the playoffs on goal difference, so 2 from London and two from Wales to fight it out.

I remember the hatred poured on Nathan Jones when he left Luton for Stoke. He is no longer a Naughty Boy, he is the Messiah !
He obvs got his mojo back, funny how it works out

Got up this morning and still cant believe that turnaround last night , Who knows what will happen in the Playoffs , Brentford are the best team i saw live this season at our ground for sure , But with Brewster on form anything could happen..

Got up this morning and still cant believe that turnaround last night , Who knows what will happen in the Playoffs , Brentford are the best team i saw live this season at our ground for sure , But with Brewster on form anything could happen..
Fairplay to Swansea creeping in like that. I see they’ve got there on goal difference of +1 to Forest.

The way the playoffs usually work you wouldn’t rule them out to go all the way now.

Bet most teams are hoping they draw Brentford who have been woeful last couple of games (in contrast to their recent form)

That's right , it was 1-1 in both games with about 25 mins left and we ended up winning 4-1 and forest lost 4-1 ....
Its like 2011 when we sneaked in at 6th and went on to 7 great years in the premier league...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom