The Business Blu-ray Review

Tech News

News Supplying Robot
Reviewed by Keith Hurst, 29th September 2008
A guilty pleasure of sorts but really only because of a couple of scenes and a full on, deep soundtrack which I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed. If it wasn't for that soundtrack though and I hadn't been given this to review then there is no way I would have finished watching this film.The plot was pretty narrow stealing whole sections from earlier better versions. I never enjoyed the characters, their interaction or the reasons for progressing from one adventure to another. As a package it's a wonderful example of what you can do with some high definition cameras, the audio mix is a belter and not just for the Eighties tracks populating this feature from start to finish.

Prior to watching this I was looking forward at some point to catching The Football Factory, but now I think I'll wait a while. This just isn't for me, it's good to see some British actors walk into scene after scene but I enjoy watching better features than this. Rental at best I feel.
Read the full review...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom