The Bourne Identity HD DVD - July 24th US release

AES256

Established Member
Reaction score
As the title says, Universal are finally releasing the first film in this soon-to-be movie trilogy!
The Bourne Identity announced for a 24th of July US release on HD DVD.
High-Def Digest

great news, i enjoy the bourne films, even the wife likes them

Why bother with books when there are movies :devil:

I don't really read that much one or two books a year maybe........But the books are so different from the films. Excellent read.! :smashin:

I prefered "Identity" to "Supremecy" by miles

Just like Harry Potter, I really dont know why they release these out of order seems crazy to me, glad this one is finally coming out though (hope the transfer and sq is upto scratch)

I prefered "Identity" to "Supremecy" by miles

Just like Harry Potter, I really dont know why they release these out of order seems crazy to me, glad this one is finally coming out though (hope the transfer and sq is upto scratch)
I wondered about this. Maybe it has to do with getting a good transfer and working out the extras etc.

Looking forward to this coming out.

I liked Supremacy and its a nice looking HD DVD - but the handheld camera style did my head in!!

I wondered about this. Maybe it has to do with getting a good transfer and working out the extras etc.

Looking forward to this coming out.

You may be right but the amount of hd-dvd's and bluray's which have the identical extras on as the dvd (or even fewer) is staggering

Admittedly I am only talking in general rather than particular publishers of this film

Am really looking forward to this coming out. I've got Supremacy already but have been waiting until Identity comes out in HD to watch it. Superbfilms the both of them, Ultimatum will be out soon as well.

I was recently in Florida and got Supremacy for $20.28 including tax at Wal-Mart, but could I find Identity anywhere? No!

I'm now wondering wheter to just hold out and get The Ultimate Bourne Collection in a couple of weeks and sell my sealed Supremacy.

I was recently in Florida and got Supremacy for $20.28 including tax at Wal-Mart, but could I find Identity anywhere? No!

I'm now wondering wheter to just hold out and get The Ultimate Bourne Collection in a couple of weeks and sell my sealed Supremacy.

I don't think they're doing an ultimate bourne collection any more. Just order Identity from MovieTyme. It's only like £13/14.

Supremacy is on order with sendit, not too long to wait for that now! :thumbsup:

Source: http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/s...ys_No_to_Jason_Bourne_Collection_HD_DVD_/1171

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thanks! I had a feeling something had happened to the HD DVD version of the set because I couldn't find it on Universal Picture's site.

I wish I could have found Identity in Wal-Mart while I was in Florida, they were the cheapest for HD DVDs by $5-10 and the Pound is so strong at the moment.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom