The Bourne Conspiracy - Preview/Play And Help Thread

ghost5

Novice Member
What are people making of this game?

If it anything like the films it should be fantastic.

New screens released from worthplaying.com

Is it just me or could the game studio not afford the rights to model the main character on Matt Damon? This will be a real shame if so

Official Site

Bomer

Novice Member
Never knew it was coming out as a game, will probably be a flop imo.

Yeah, iffy how the main char looks nothing like Matt Damon, but probably won't really notice when playing the game anyway.

Kahayes

Novice Member
Oh, now that does look cool. Hopefully it will be a mix of staying incognito, and all out action brawls car chases etc.

sparced

Demo approaching on Thursday. If this game doesn't deliver marginal critical praise then apart from the mega budget titles theres nothing to ever buy.

Anotherlimey

Distinguished Member
Never knew it was coming out as a game, will probably be a flop imo.

Yeah, iffy how the main char looks nothing like Matt Damon, but probably won't really notice when playing the game anyway.
I saw it on TV the other day and the chap that had played it said it was great, Oh and it looks nothing like Matt Damon because it's not supposed to be him.

Looking forward to the demo :smashin:

Gunhawk

Novice Member
ouch 1.7gb....gonna take me a while to download...and thats if racedriver download ever finishes!!!

BritanniaJaf

Downloaded and played on the 360 and looks pretty good, get 3 levels to play including driving about in the red mini.

Possible purchase

pixels

People are saying it's now on the US store, haven't checked yet tho! :thumbsup:

sneeks

how did you do that mate ??? share your knowledge please ;)
Same way as you create a UK account but this time use a Australian address and select Australia as your location. Likewise for a HK or USA account.

sneeks

Enjoyable but the loading times to restart a checkpoint can be annoying, especially when you have had to restart 3 seconds after the last load. Surely it should be able to restart immediately and not load everything again.

The graphics are good and the gameplay does bring something new. Definitely a game I'll consider buying.

Houghsx

Distinguished Member
Enjoyable but the loading times to restart a checkpoint can be annoying, especially when you have had to restart 3 seconds after the last load. Surely it should be able to restart immediately and not load everything again.

The graphics are good and the gameplay does bring something new. Definitely a game I'll consider buying.
Totally agree. It's a kind of trial and error game, which some will find frustrating. It's very well put together in the way it flows, and I have never played a game when it feels like you really are connecting with your fist :eek:
It's different and for that the developers deserve a pat on the back, I can see ending up on my shelf. I like it :smashin:

HRF1T2007

Must say hoped for better from this, found it same as many other games, seemd to run smoothly though

Not for me just somethiong about it that i did not like, cannot put me finger on it

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020

Latest News

Melco anniversary edition N10 library announced
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Denon, Marantz and Yamaha AV receivers hit by HDMI 2.1 bug
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published